Generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the highest generation you have ever gotten to?

• Gen.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gen.2

• Gen.3

• Gen.4

• Gen.5

• Gen.6

• Gen.7

• Gen.8

• Gen.9

• Gen. 10 or above

• More than Gen. 50

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma_Rox

Reaction score
I have only gotten to gen. 3 and then my tama died. Now i am on gen. 2!!! i am just interested...

I have only gotten up to generation 2, because I always reset mine(I like the babies)

My first ever V2 tama got to the 50th generation and higher!

*tama star*

well I only got my first tama a month ago a v2, it's on generation 5, I'm going to mate it with my v3 tomorrow morning, the v3 is on the 3rd generation.

I was goin to generation 13 when my tama had a baby but...i was doin sometin down stairs and a egg appeared.....it died. :lol:

i have gotten to generation 30. that's my highest. if you're interested, it was on my entama

the highest i got upto is 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
My pink diamond version 2 is now on generation 36. It helps if you pause it when you can't care for it.

If you debug your tama, the hyperspeed feature helps you "catch up" its growth if it's been paused a lot.

:) :angry: B)

:unsure: I just got my first tama, a camo v3. It's on g1! :wacko: I'm doing pretty well with Tama, my boy :( furawatchi! :ph34r:

My friend had hers for like five months without setting it die, I have no clue what gen it was

i have gotten to generation 30. that's my highest. if you're interested, it was on my entama
I got to Gen. 16 before my sis killed my tam! :ph34r: ;) :blink:

I really want an EnTama but my mom won't let me trade something for one on t-Bay on this site or on eBay. She says they might come to stores in Canada soon and my bigger sis (the one who didn't kill my tama) says they will only sell I japan but whoo knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back