GET A SHOP WITH DIFFERENT THINGS IN V2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden Rodeo

Reaction score
hey ppl,

wanna noe how to get a new shop in ur tamagotchi?

in the morin u will see a different shop from last night n in the afternoon or after school n came bak home u see a different shop agen at night u see a different shop agen n the nxt day is the same!!! :mellow: :rolleyes: <_< :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :blink: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mellow: :pochitchi: :huh:

Yes, most of us know that... It restocks at 10am, 3pm, 7pm and 3am to be specific...

um im sorry Holden R. but most people i know have figured that out already. but i soppose somepeople might not.......... o well, i can't blame you. i thought that was kool too when i first got my tama B)

Don't worry that same thing happened to me too, LOL!Everyone thought I was kind of stupid after.(P.S. want to be my friend?)

hey lemme ask u summink, im new here and i wanna now how 2 put pics in ur posts can u tell me plz? :D

:marumimitchi: :unsure: :mimitchi: :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :wub: :unsure: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: <_< :mametchi: :ph34r: :blink: Sorry, but I don't think that peops should be mean!! I was like HOLy!! when the shop restocked because , i thought that it was the same(Bowtie, Ball, Throne, Skate board!!!)

I thought it was nicer to say " Yes, most of us know that... It restocks at 10am, 3pm, 7pm and 3am to be specific..."

Just "Duh" is not very nice. Maybe Holden Rodeo will not post when something really cool DOES happen.

that is a bit obvious. what I'd like to know is how to change the shop, say, every minute.

wow you shold check out my thing that I wrote. It's called"shop trick 4 V2". IT'S GREAT. oh yeah i think everybody knows that!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back