Get Nazotchi as a mate. (secret trick)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
I did this totally by accident but it's a pretty cool trick.

I put the costume on the Male oldie on my V2. I made him visit my Female oldie on my V4. Since there is no costume on V4, when he visits, he shows up as Nazotchi instead of the male oldie character. So you can actually mate with a Nazotchi! I only tried this on these versions and with these characters, so I dont know if this will work on all versions. https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/kei...ky/nazotchi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That always happens when you marry different versions to unidentifiable characters.I do it all the time ;) But, it is pretty cool though.

I also just did that on my v4 and v4.5

I found it cooler if they could always see each other when mating, and not have to mate with some character they are not in love with. it's a bit... strange like that, but well, either this or no new characters...

edit: it would be nice of BanDai though to leave the data of old characters that are no longer in the new versions in, so that even though the new character would not be seen in an old tama, still it could work vice versa (for example if I connect a v2 and a v4, and the v2 character is one that is no longer in v4, and the v4 is one that was not yet introduced in v2, the v4 should still recognise the v2 one when it visits the v4 in its shell).

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with loona, i also have a v4 and v4.5 and i mate them all the time, and its kind of annoying to see the nazotchi. luckily, this past generation i had a mametchi and they mated on my v4.5 so it showed up as his real self. yay. :)

luckily, this past generation i had a mametchi and they mated on my v4.5 so it showed up as his real self. yay. :huh:
Mametchi is a funny one when it comes to connecting different versions. I once had a Mametchi on my v4, and connected it to a v2 of mine that was also running. Mametchi looked different back in the times of v2, so in this case there was no Nazotchi, but the old-looking Mametchi. it was strange to see him change every time he visits his friend :lol:

This is not a trick, sorry. You don't need a costume. This happens with different generations connecting due to the fact that every Gen. has new characters.

Latest posts

Back