Get Out Alive

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh XP

It's like an Out Of Characetr Kayte. when you do something like "Happy!Jacob", it's just they're happy an it's the character.

Oh. It's okay that Kayte's out of her personality. It finishes off the one-shot perfectally. It's just that's not anything Kayte would do. THAT'S what makes it so freaking epic!

I luvs it. :3 But Klaus dies! :huh: Klaus can never die. Dx
I know, it's weird o.o

but Kayte never dies, either! O:

Now that I think about it, Marzi and Svenja don't die ever, either. xD

Yayyy! But then again, it wouldn't be much of a "Get Out Alive" story would it, if nobody dies. -.-

TK, even though the ending (what Kayte did) is freaking epic and I wouldn't change it at all, Kayte is more likely to say "When the clock strikes midnight. Then you will see if I'm still here." then she pulls a big epic escape and eats more corn. Yeah, thats more believable. But still, I wouldn't change the ending at all because it's the best part of the whole freaking thing. xD

@ R.C (What do I call you? D:) - Thanks <3

@ Kay: lol xD

@ Skuang: still lol 8D

i fell of a tree 20 feet high and fell on my waist i better be lucky enough to be alive
What does that have to do with the story TK posted?

This is a topic on a story TK posted, not a topic where you share personal experiances.

No offence, btw.

Kayte slapped Mais across the face
I still think the more "accurate" way Kayte would harm Mais would be a kick in the crotch. Honestly, I think that. (;

Latest posts

Back