GET THIISSSSSS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
Well.. I'm going to keep it short and simple. I found a boyfriend, woo hoo. I'm mentally attracted to him, not psychically. I know this is.. superficial, I really do want to give him a chance, but I just don't like him psychically.. gah.. x.X

O; Congratulations!

Lol, I kind of laughed. Psychically. Like mind reading, lol. I think you meant physically right? Well, if you really liked him you wouldn't care about the looks, so if it doesn't work, then it wasn't meant to be.

totally give him a chance. (; It's good to know that you're not shallow like some people who care only about looks.

First of all, congratulations!! ;D (I need to go on AIM more, don't I? xD)

Secondly, I know that those kind of boyfriend situations can be awkward. I've have a few boyfriends in my day (xD) and most of them weren't exactly attractive, but had great personalities. I guess when you're around him more you'll get used to it and look past his outside appearance.

Just do whatever makes you happy. If you like someone enough, you'll like their flaws too.

Okay, so? What do you want us to do. lmao

If you're not attracted physically then who cares. Over time, you'll see that looks don't matter anymore because you'll be in love with the person he is on the inside.

Trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back