Get your tamagotchi growing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl617

Reaction score
Ok people, I'm a lazy person: Too lazy to take care of my tamagotchi, unfortunately. I thought it was boring to have the tamagotchi always a toddler or teenager, so I thought of a way to get it growing without even doing anything. Here are some tips:

1.) You can try not pausing it that much. Just whenever it beeps, that's when you check it.

2.) Or try not pausing it every night.

3.) This is what I do: I change the time to when it falls asleep when in real life it's actually the morning. When it's asleep, it won't need anything, and I can just leave it somewhere, clip it on my pants, or those without checking it (unless it wakes up), so just keep it asleep the whole day and it still counts as growing, since it's NOT paused while it's asleep.

I hope it helps! It's not really a cheat or anything, just my way. But for those that actually take care of your tamagotchis unlike me, keep it up! For those people like me, the three tips can help, or you can try paying more attention to your tamagotchi.

Cool! I tried doing what you said and he grew to an adult in 10 days! :mellow: Thanx! :mellow:

In 10 days, Tamapetz? I'm aiming for Mametchi or Mimitchi and I'm not trying it, cause it could slow down your tama.

it is damage to cheat like that. It is more amusing to regard its tama as a virtual animal and not as a peanut company!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
it is damage to cheat like that. It is more amusing to regard its tama as a virtual animal and not as a peanut company!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :angry:
Scribx is right. That is cheating. What's the fun in that. Besides, it could eventually screw up.

Cool! I tried doing what you said and he grew to an adult in 10 days! :huh: Thanx! :huh:
do you mean when it was a baby ?

new born: 1 hour

toddler: 24 hours/ 1 day

teenager: 72 hours/ 3 days

adult to get baby: 48 hours/ 2 days later or earlyer

Thanks for mentioning this.. it might be a good way to "pause" them while I'm at work without actually PAUSING them. I DO take care of my Tamagotchi's during the day, but I can't exactly play with them on the clock, so I have to pause most of them (except for two of them which I NEVER pause).

Ergo, it takes FOREVER for the paused guys to grow up! I've had some that have been alive for almost a couple weeks, and they're JUST NOW having babies and getting ready for Gen.2!

i do the sleeping trick. actually, my tama is sleeping right now and it's 4:53 PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back