geting a job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well you will get a [!] in the mail and it will be the turtle guy from school saying goodbye to you. then you will get another [!] and it will be buildings you can scroll through with the A button. (ex, TV station, Firetruck) once you select a building with the B button and 3 tamas will stand before your tamagotchi and they will interview you. if all three tamas say O over their heads then you get the job!

*be quick on selecting a building because it will go back to the away screen (i think its on a timer to pick one) and you will have to wait for the [!] to come back to pick a job, usually its the next day.*

I always pick the first job. I really want to be a hair stylist. I'm almost on my 3rd generation, so when it's time for a job, i'll try pressing the A button.

You must have 160 skill ponits in total to be offered a job if you do wait till you get [!] mail :3 hoped i helped

You must have 160 skill ponits in total to be offered a job if you do wait till you get [!] mail :3 hoped i helped
I beg to differ. Once my Tamagotchi had no skill points whatsoever and I still got the job offer mail.

Oh and willn91, in my experience I get another [ ! ] mail in about five hours' time.

willn91, you do know you can pick a teacher right? i have a teacher thats an art easel! his name is Mr. Canvas. :lol:

i heard you guys talking about skill points and how do you get them and all those kinds of points and stuff ;) :D :)

I see what you mean! I have a v4 and I can't get one stupid job! I don't have very many skill points, but I heard that people take you even if you don't have lots of skill points. So play lots of games, and you will get a job. By the way, do you get gotchi points for working??? I know you get to play other games, but do you get money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back