Geting a uratama soon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered it off ebay! Woot Woot! Its the light blue one with with musical notes. It should be here between november 13 and 23. Any tips for a beginer? The only gotchi I've had before is tamagotchi v3.

Well actually the Entama and the Uratama are quite similar besides the Groups, games, characters, e-tamago site, Jobs, and lastly the pixels.

In the Entama the Groups are:

Intelligence

Style

Kindness

But in the Uratama the Groups are:

Humor

Gorgeous

Passion

You can see an Entama Complete guide from the Following sites:

Tama-Zone's ENTAMA GUIDE made by -Ra-

ENTAMA GUIDE made by P-Low

You can see an Uratama and Entama Character Chart from the Following sites:

Tama-Zone's ENTAMA AND URATAMA GUIDE made by Binary

Also the Entama has Black Pixels while...the Uratama has Blue Pixels!

I hope this helps you out!

:D Itachi :unsure:

Thats awesome!

Keep us updated on what It's like, Im hoping to get one pretty soon as well, good luck with your's. :D

cool id really like a uratama ive heard that there really fun but i would rather a entama lol is your faverouite charecter a mametchi mine is lol cos there so cute :D :D

Just recently I learned a couple new cheats.One really great one is you can select any character you want. If say you have a girl from the ura meme group,if you increase your gorgeous points,you'll end up with ura memetchi. You can't choose what the first baby is but after that whatever spouse you mate with your tama will end up in the spouses group. Also if you want to choose your teen you can take eiether good care or bad care like taking to long to clean poo or taking long to refill hearts. Also I do not have a uratama yet, these cheats have been gathered from the web.

Cheat number 2. ENwarhouse. I found this program at tamenagerie. All you do is enter in the code your entama or uratama and then it gives you a code to get the item you want. Enter the code and its yours. I recomend talking to an adult before downloading anything on your computer.

Cheat number three. Choose your group. You may be thinking,I know how to choose my character but what if the character I want isn't in the group I was given? Just use this handy chart. The only thing thats is not known is how to choose gender. You may have to go through as many as two generations before you get the group you want and possibly more if you want a specific gender. Also this is small but I would like to add the matchmaker comes at ten thirty a.m. Also if anyone knows what the minamal mating age is?

Mame + Mame = Mame

Mame + Meme = Meme

Mame + Kuchi = Mame

Meme + Mame = Meme

Meme + Meme = Meme

Meme + Kuchi = Kuchi

Kuchi + Mame = Mame

Kuchi + Meme = Kuchi

Kuchi + Kuchi = Kuchi

i also just ordered a Uratama!!!!! im so excited! it comes straight from japan hehe ^^ i cant wait!

NEWS FLASH!!!! I might get my uratama tommorow! Today when I got home there was a slip on my door saying they attepted to deliver a package today. I've asked my mom and she said she didn't order anything recently so once my dad gets home i'll post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back