Getting a Hammie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
I'm getting a Fancy Dwarf Hamster this Friday. I'm getting a girl, which I'm thinking of naming Aquabelle (or AB for short). Well, I've never had a hamster before, so I don't know much about them! I did get info off the internet about them, but maybe I need more. I know their dietary needs, caging, and all that, but is there anything else?? :eek: If you have any tips, please post! Also, if yuo want to, you can PM me any hammie names you think would work! (Remember, its going to be a girl! :( ) Thanks everyone!

I'm getting a Fancy Dwarf Hamster this Friday. I'm getting a girl, which I'm thinking of naming Aquabelle (or AB for short). Well, I've never had a hamster before, so I don't know much about them! I did get info off the internet about them, but maybe I need more. I know their dietary needs, caging, and all that, but is there anything else?? :D If you have any tips, please post! Also, if yuo want to, you can PM me any hammie names you think would work! (Remember, its going to be a girl! :p ) Thanks everyone!
Aww. I have a Black Bear hamster named Mozart his old name was Dark. Wanna hear something cute? When I gave it the name "Mozart" I called him a him would come so cute ^^ My sister has a Winter Dwarf Hamster named Mitten because snowpea died :p Snowpea was a cute Russian Dwarf he died because he couldnt eat on Friday of Novemeber :gozarutchi:

No we didnt put him down he died with food in his mouth :mametchi: Petssmart is kinda cruel.. Wanna know why? They had a fancy Mouse rolling over and couldnt get up ^_^ and there was a dying fish ;) You should name it sweetheart :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back