Getting a Universal when you dont deserve one.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
On my V4 I got a Gozarutchi on my V4 and didn't deserve one. He turned from a Tsubutchi, to Mohitamatchi, to a Haiwanotchi to a Gozarutchi. The thing is when he was a child I played lots of games with him. See I like to keep all my tamagotchis at there base weight so I do play alot of games with them. Has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me.

With the 1st generation, you always have a risk of getting a Universal. You have no power over it; even if you take perfect care of it every second of the day, you still risk it. Just sit tight and wait, because in the generations after, you can't get those unless (I think) the lineage is from Universal, although I doubt that.

It also depends on the skill points. If you're playing lots of games, I assume your skill points are high enough. They should equal 60 in total.

A lack of skill points in later generations can and will result in Universal characters, however.

*TESTED WITH MY V4*

~Zack//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back