Getting back into virtual pets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paranoka

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I was last active on this site maybe 9 years ago on my old account (sWeEt As SuGaR), when I was 11. I made that account when I was 8, so it's honestly a little cringy going back as a 20 year old and looking at all the dumb stuff I was posting on here. So cringy, in fact, that I just went and got on a new account so I wouldn't have to be associated with the old posts, lmao. I had a conversation over lunch with a friend a few days ago about the stuff we used to do on the Internet as kids, and it made me remember the existence of this site. That got me all nostalgic about Tamagotchi, and I ended up buying an Angelgotchi on eBay, which is really exciting because I've never owned a vintage Tamagotchi - I grew up playing with the Connection generation. I would have just started up my old V3 since it's my favorite version, but I'm currently going to college 3 hours away from my hometown and my collection is at my family's house. Since I've went and bought a Tamagotchi, I thought I would log in on here and see what's been going on. I don't recognize a single username, but that's okay! It's really awesome that people are still here keeping the hobby alive.

I haven't played with any Tamagotchi since the V5 was released - if anyone has any suggestions on what versions after the V5 are must-plays, please let me know! Hope to see y'all around :)

quick edit: It says I made this account in 2014, I made this account just so I could PM Admin for access to my old account and never touched it again. but here I am!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back.  The site's changed quite a bit over the years, but it's still visited regularly by tamagotchi and virtual pet fans from all over (some of them were probably active when you used to visit as well but may have changed their user names too)  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I'm sure your collection back home misses you! :D For now though, if you're looking something that came after the v5, one of my favorites from the connections series is the Music Star! You raise your tama to be a music star! There are trophies to collect and I think the games are a lot of fun too. Plus the shells are pretty awesome if you ask me! Might be worth looking into 💖 Hope to see you around more!

~Miau :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back