Getting Back on Track

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

removal-v

Reaction score
It’s been awhile that I’ve follow with tamagotchi, i still remember my last play was Tamagotchi colour and 4u it’s like 10-15 years back.

I wonder what’s the latest tamagotchi that I can purchase and also is it worth purchasing (like more game play and growth tree etc..)

Or would anyone advise me which tamagotchi is worthy that should I keep at least 1 for playing and collecting.

PS, not sure if I should talk about it here, if is not allow, please edit this post.

I saw someone resale a mod Tama that have 4 version inside(Im not sure the version is latest or old)

The seller named it “Tamagotchi Meets” 4 in 1
Magic on (En)
Wonder Garden (En)
Sanrio meets (JP)
Fantasy Meets (JP)

The price is kinda high because sent to UK for mod.

Please advise. Thank you

Hi! Welcome back to Tama! Haha I got my first devices shortly after college (an iD L and a nano) but didn’t start REALLY collecting until this year. I am about to get my 11th device. So far, I have found the Pix to be quite enjoyable and the Uni - the most recent - has so many features. I recommend running them :) collecting wise, I think the Meets/On and the Connections are the most pricey, but there are some good deals.

What are your goals / wants for collecting??

Hi! Welcome back to Tama! Haha I got my first devices shortly after college (an iD L and a nano) but didn’t start REALLY collecting until this year. I am about to get my 11th device. So far, I have found the Pix to be quite enjoyable and the Uni - the most recent - has so many features. I recommend running them :) collecting wise, I think the Meets/On and the Connections are the most pricey, but there are some good deals.

Thank you for reply,

I actually like to follow up what’s the most recent tamagotchi (but not the watch type).

My goal probably just collect a couple version that worth collecting, like more game play, more growth tree.

Hi! Welcome back to Tama! Haha I got my first devices shortly after college (an iD L and a nano) but didn’t start REALLY collecting until this year. I am about to get my 11th device. So far, I have found the Pix to be quite enjoyable and the Zuni - the most recent - has so many features. I recommend running them :) collecting wise, I think the Meets/On and the Connections are the most pricey, but there are some good deals.

Thank you for reply,

I actually like to follow up what’s the most recent tamagotchi (but not the watch type).

My goal probably just collect a couple version that worth collecting, like more game play, more growth tree.
Oh ok! Awesome! I think the UNI would be great then, because you don’t have to use it as a watch. The watch accessory isn’t part of the device itself and you can carry it around like a regular tama, and the size is really manageable because it’s much smaller than most of the other color tamas.

Latest posts

Back