Getting bored with my Tama ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas831

Reaction score
Well I have this Tamagotchi ID for almost 1 year .. but as times passed .. I'm getting bored at it ? can you hep me solve this out ? so that I can have a bonding with my Tama again ..

roxas831 said:
Well I have this Tamagotchi ID for almost 1 year .. but as times passed .. I'm getting bored at it ? can you hep me solve this out ? so that I can have a bonding with my Tama again ..
the id L is good

You can always try to play with a different one for a while. If you want to... keep your ID around with you, do it, maybe without batteries.... so you don't feel bad you are ignoring it. When I get tired of My Tama-Go... I pull out an older tamagotchi... Usually it does the trick...

I have an iD, and they can be unexciting at times, espically if you can't download anything. But the best thing to do, is to reset it and start completely over. That'll keep you hooked on it, at least until it gets to the toddler stage.. Hahahaha.

Other things you can do..

*Make stuff for it. (I made a beaded keychain)

*Take it everywhere with you.

*Tell yourself you have to get to x number of generations before you quit playing with it.

PM if you need more help?

maybe you should downgrade to v3?? maybe older?? gotta love them while the were still orginal, in my opinion anyways

That's understandable, especially after you've gotten all the friendship stamps and if you don't really do the downloads. I'd definitely switch it up every once in a while. If you're comfortable with resetting, that might reignite the spark too. I wouldn't get rid of it though. They're hard to come by for a good price these days.

I'm the same with my +C...It's just too easy to get the right character. On all the versions it's too easy, except on the Tama-Go where it's..too...hard...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back