getting dorotchi on v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neptune

Reaction score
i dont have a v4 yet but dorotchi (the one that looks like a ghost :gozarutchi: )is my favourite char. on v3. i see from the character chart that you can get young dorotchi on v4... how about an adult dorotchi?

also does anyone have any tips to getting dorotchi on either v3 or v4 tamas?

There's no Adult Dorotchi on the V4 strangely enough ;)

Only the Young Dorotchi (female teen).

They are quite difficult to get on the V4 because they are in the Kuchi group which is the most difficult family to get :p

You'll need a Mohitamatchi toddler to start with - there's no other chance to get a Kuchi teen without one...

Here's spudi's growth chart:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 - it's really useful.

I am sorry to say that I have never managed to get a Dorotchi on a V3 so I am afraid I can't give you any tips on that one :huh:

There's no Adult Dorotchi on the V4 strangely enough ;) Only the Young Dorotchi (female teen).

They are quite difficult to get on the V4 because they are in the Kuchi group which is the most difficult family to get :p

You'll need a Mohitamatchi toddler to start with - there's no other chance to get a Kuchi teen without one...

Here's spudi's growth chart:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 - it's really useful.

I am sorry to say that I have never managed to get a Dorotchi on a V3 so I am afraid I can't give you any tips on that one :huh:
acualy, there is a dorotchi in the V4. :p :eek:

look in the character chart.

in the character chart i only see young dorotchi, not the adult dorotchi, is that what you mean?

acualy, there is a dorotchi in the V4. :)   :) look in the character chart.
Actually, there's no adult Dorotchi on the V4... only the Young Dorotchi (female teen) as I said in my first reply :)

look in the character chart - it's a teen not an adult :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back