GETTING ITEMS ON TAMATOWN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnotbri1

Reaction score
I have tried to use the passwords I recieve... BUT I CANT I type in MY nickname, bri, but it doesnt work! is there a special order or time or something you need do them in!? Im gettin very annoyed I earned the golden tamagotchi but, I didnt get anything when I typed it in :wub:

When you logged on to tamatown, did you make sure the user name you entered is the same as the username on your tamagotchi?

ya, I think since mine is two spaces off do I leave it centered or...? and do I put it in CAPS or just leave it...

Make sure you make the names are the exact the same, so if your name is Bri with 2 spaces, then enter it in on tama town exactly as it is on your tama. I don't think the CAPS effect it. There is also NO specific time that you can or cannot use codes. But if the ERROR comes up as you try to enter codes in then you definetly need to check that your username on your tama matches your user name you enter into tamatown exactly. Hope that helps. :wub:

Nope stl nothin... IVE TRIED EVERYTHING! Bri_ _ ,BRI_ _ BrI_ _, _ _BRI, _Bri_, etc. cant get it whats wrong?

Now when you say you tried BIE_ _ etc...Are you actually entering in _ (underscores) on the user name window that pops up, or just leaving blank spaces. And your username on your tamagotchi that you made is Bri? Check your tama, go to the icon where you check the weight and age, it should show your username in there. So make sure that username off your tama is the same user name you're entering in. Maybe you forgot to make a username for your tama. That's why I am asking if you double checked?

Im not that technologically retsrted I checked, Hurray for me, it is _BRI_ and no I dont REALLY type the underscores I just did to show U th amount of spaces and stuff...

and when did I say BIE_ _,etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question. Earlier you said you entered in the code for a golden tamagotchi and did not get anything. When this happened did your tama get the golden tama and get happy? Or did ERROR just come up? Because the golden tamagotchi is not an item it is a souvenir. And you can't use the souvenirs, once you collect them and enter in passwords the tama will doa little dance, yet these will NOT show up in your item list.

Oops, typo I mean 'BRI'. Anyhow I was not trying to imply that you were dumb by any means, I didn't mean to offend you. I was only trying to help. YAY for getting it working.

U didnt "offend" me in anyway shape or form. It still isnt working AND it does say error.

I meant I checked on my tamagotchi it says _BRI_ on it the tamatown still aint workin

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't come up with any reasons for why it won't work then... Hmm...You didn't by any chance 'debug' your tama did you? If you didn't I will be SUPER stumped, more than I already am. I still don't get why it won't work..I can only imagine how frusterated you're feeling. :wub:

If you still don't know what to do, then why don't you PM the guides? They might be able to help you.

Giraffagotchi :wub:

If you still don't know what to do, then why don't you PM the guides? They might be able to help you.
Giraffagotchi :lol:
How, Do U do that?

You search the forums until you see, on the right hand side of a post, someone who is in the Tamatalk Guides group. Then, you look at the bottom of that post, and it should say PM. Click that, and write your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back