getting mametchi/mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicky

Reaction score
i have been taking perfect care of my tama up until now, but i just recently connected with a friend, and it gave me poo, so i lost 1 happy heart, then mine sent him a poo, so i gave him a time out, and i lost another happy heart... so i was down to only 2 hearts.

does this mean i wont be able to get mametchi/mimitchi?

Nope, you can still get it. I had my hearts completely empty on one and still got Mametchi. Just continue to keep very good care of it.

:blink:

hey i was wondering if you can help me um last nite my tama involed into a star do u know what charater that is

its called a hitodetchi, and it's the most common toddler

hey i was wondering if you can help me um last nite my tama involed into a star do u know what charater that is
Kirsty

I'm sorry, but this is in the wrong place - everyone visiting this post if looking at info about getting a Mametchi / Mimitchi - and your question is off topic.

You will get a lot more info / responses to your questions if you post them as a new topic of your own in "Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" instead of starting a new thread in a different topic.

But, I can see you have just joined TamaTalk, so don't worry - many of us (incl me) have made the same mistake before! I hope you enjoy TamaTalk.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i remember that... by the way if youre tama gave a poo did you wrap anything? if no, it doesnt deserve a time out 4 that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back