Getting new tamago.. what is the death on it like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpina

Reaction score
I bought a brand new tamago on ebay for 14.88 with free shipping. Expecting it in 4 days.

In case it dies, what is the death like? So I know he/she died... Anyone expirience it?

Even though there isn't a naming feature, do you name your tamago characters? I'm going to do that. (I mean you don't actually name them on the tamago but give them names yourself.)

Umm, also, since I heard batteries are not included, do you have to use a different sized screwdriver to get the back off from different versions?

Yes, the screwdriver needs to be a little bigger than the regular Connections. Trust me. :rolleyes:

I've never personally experienced the death (You'd literally have to leave it alone for a few days before it would actually die...) but I think I heard that it packs its bags and then leaves. But I might be wrong. :rolleyes:

Yes, the screwdriver needs to be a little bigger than the regular Connections. Trust me. :rolleyes:

I've never personally experienced the death (You'd literally have to leave it alone for a few days before it would actually die...) but I think I heard that it packs its bags and then leaves. But I might be wrong. :rolleyes:
You're right. My TMGO has never died, but I heard someone else's did - and they described that they were seeing their character packing bags, looking angry. Someone replied, saying that it was about to die, and you could stop it by pushing random buttons repeatedly until it stopped.

~ Dazzmina ~

My Pipotchi left me because I couldn't find it.

What it shows when it left already, it will show a floating letter in the living room saying: Bye Bye, Push A + C.

You have to neglect it A LOT for it to die. I lost mine for like two days straight and when I found it again, it was fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I've never had one die, so I wouldn't know. As for naming, I personally name them anyway. At the moment, I have 2 Pipotchis named America and Katsura (Don't ask about the names xDD)

I don't think I have ever actually let my TMGO die. But I'm pretty sure that once it's died it comes up with this little envelope sign and underneath that it says Bye Bye... or at that's what it says on my instrauctions XDD

Sakura <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back