Getting Started!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i send a message to ever1 at tamatalk does any1 mind telling me? B)

Last edited by a moderator:
how do i send a message to ever1 at tamatalk does any1 mind telling me? ;)
Sorry, but I think only admins and Tama Guides can do that. And thank you for those rules Kyliesmum, they helped me alot.

-Tamagotchi_V3_Crazy-

how do you get the little icons on the top right? when you post a message? ;)
when do you post a message?

You get them from sites and other members here at tamatalk. Any questions PM the starter of this topic or me!

Regards.

fur

Hi Everyone, :p

I'm new here & have a 4yr old Pyonkotchi.

I would love to hear from anyone with tips or funny facts on Pyonkotchi.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Bye

Tamka :(

:blink: Hi I am very new, it has taken a fair few precious hours to figure out how to post an introduction and question.

I am a 30 something mum, with a Tamagotchi of my own. I also run a family day care looking after 7 children. So finding preious time to play is hard.

Please please help. I put the Royal costume on my Tamagitchi and it gave me a password to enter in my PC. Where do I enter it?

:blink: Hi I am very new, it has taken a fair few precious hours to figure out how to post an introduction and question.I am a 30 something mum, with a Tamagotchi of my own. I also run a family day care looking after 7 children. So finding preious time to play is hard.

Please please help. I put the Royal costume on my Tamagitchi and it gave me a password to enter in my PC. Where do I enter it?
I am really sorry - but this is not where you post your intro - or ask questions... :D

To Introduce Yourself : Stay in this forum (Introductions) - but look for the New Topic / New Thread button in the top right hand side of the screen and click it - that will start you off and you just follow the onscreen instructions and type an intro.

If you have a question and need help with yr Tama, then go back to the main TamaTalk menu and choose the Help for New Tama Owners forum - again, once you are in there find the New Topic / New Thread screen and once you have clicked it, you can type out yr question.

As for yr question - I think you go back to TamaTown and visit the Royal Palace.

I could be wrong - it's just a guess..

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Thankyou for this topic Kyliesmum, it is very helpful, especially to knew members like me.

-Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back