Getting Started!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit about me ^^ well all of you probably don't know my name is Vivian, I'm 16 and im from USA :D (so thats my excuse if i write something wrong, which i do... like all the time lol)

I'm currently at uni, studying business and other boring stuff you guys dont need to know but i like anything related with economy and business world. Besides that I think Im a really common girl. I love the beach, shopping, fashion, music, my family and my friends mean the world to me. I love hanging out with my laptop ^^ its like my baby. I eat and sleep a lot XD I have a puppy ^^

I hate getting up early, lies, smoking and vegetables XD and although im used to hear im a drama queen :eek: i do avoid it at all cost XD but yeah maybe i over react sometimes lol

I'd like to think Im nice, outgoing, only shy for the very first minutes, not really funny although my friends said im unintentionally funny, :p intelligent but not necessarily smart. Sometimes selfish and easily irritable (not fair to say only the good stuff :huh: )

And thats about it, i doubt most of you read it all and you guys dont have to write that much XD i just felt like it lol

hugs! xoxo

hello. im susana.

ive been trying to put a picture from my computer to my avatar photo, and it says something like no private or personal pictures allowed. all its a picture of is my 4 tamagotchis. can anyone help me?

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back