Ghost experiences

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TokioHotelLiebhaber

Reaction score
Personally, I don't think I've really had a ghost experience :rolleyes: I wish I could. I love being scared silly and never forgetting it. I think once I heard someone walking down the hallway and when I turned, nobody was there. That was creepy.

Have you had any? SHARE THEM :angry:

One time, I was sitting at my desk, and I could SWEAR something rubbed on my leg, and when I looked down there was the faintest outline of my cat that had died a year before. It was creepy.

Another time, I was standing in front of my microwave, and I was talking to my mom. All of a sudden, I felt something swat me on the shoulder (It felt light, but I could feel CLAWS.) and I spun around, that SAME second, my mom started laughing for no reason. When I turned around nothing was there...?!

I dunno, I think it's just my cat telling me not to forget her... but she hated me, xD

One time, I was sitting at my desk, and I could SWEAR something rubbed on my leg, and when I looked down there was the faintest outline of my cat that had died a year before. It was creepy.
Another time, I was standing in front of my microwave, and I was talking to my mom. All of a sudden, I felt something swat me on the shoulder (It felt light, but I could feel CLAWS.) and I spun around, that SAME second, my mom started laughing for no reason. When I turned around nothing was there...?!

I dunno, I think it's just my cat telling me not to forget her... but she hated me, xD
you're so lucy..i think Ginger tad hates me.....WAH!!!!!!!!!!!I MISS HER!!I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!SHE DIN'T EVEN COME SEE ME IN PERSON!!well..she only appearrs in my dreams :') and that makes me happy...she appears in mmy dreams sometimes when i'm sad...i think what she was really trying to say was that when i fall...she'll catch me like a true friend ;) that's enough to make me a happy...thankyou Ginger...i love you...

I do not personally believe in ghosts.Therefore, I have never had a run in with ghosts. :angry:
I say,Cinder even those who doesn't believe might run into ghost :angry: no offense but i believe~And i wish it would happen to me and my ffriends in school~~

P.S.:Lozzies :angry: plese don't call me crazy...

Yup loads of the same thing..

3 people lived in this house before me... A nan a little boy and a 19 year old girl. The teenish girl had my room the boy had my brothers room and the nan had my mums room. There was a fire becuse the nan was smoking upstairs. The little boy got stuck in my room because mine is the fathest away from the stairs and the fire was on the landing. The nan dies instantly but the boys door was closed so he didnt get burned the girl ran up the stairs trying to rescue her brother but she got burned but survived and the boy jump out the window and died... The girl when the house had been repaired hung herself on the bathroom door.

I swear that when its dark I walk past my mums room with her no lights on and her door is open I see and white figure. I dont get scared I just carry on because like idk but I dont get scared, I think something inside me tells me he/she is kind?

ghosts freak me out

when i was reading the other posts, i was really scared and looked behind me like every 2 seconds becuase my computer is in the corner of my room and my little hallway to my bathroom and my closet are behind me...

but i haven't had any ghost experiences. (Thank God!)

at least i don't think i have... :furawatchi:

JUST NOW I heard this weird creaking sound. If any of you play My Tribe it sounded like when the ship creaks when your selecting your island. It was weird. I looked down at my computer bar (that little bar where Start is located) and My Tribe wasn't running. Creepy. o_O

Best ghost experience I've had yet. Like, most real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back