Ghost in Familitchi?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimiritchi

Reaction score
:( I think my Familitchi (V5) is HAUNTED! My 2 sisters have Familitchi's too, and theirs do it as well! Now I'll stop flipping out and explain: Every now and then, my entire familitchi family will freeze and drop to the ground and there will be this weird beeping and a huge exclamation mark and they look side to side and there are question marks popping up everywhere and more creepy bleeping and then it stops and goes back to normal. It seems as if its being haunted by some ghost and the tama's are getting scared of it or something...?! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS IF YOU KNOW! :)

Depending on the bond level, your tamas will perform tricks when you hit the C button. When the bond is low, they look all around in confusion. When it is around 30-50, they march off screen, then race back in and fall over.

It's a feature. :)

Depending on the bond level, your tamas will perform tricks when you hit the C button. When the bond is low, they look all around in confusion. When it is around 30-50, they march off screen, then race back in and fall over.
Azaria is 100% correct. It depends how high your bond level is. A new feature takes place every 20% bond.

It doesn't only happen when I press c but it randomly happens and it's a bit different than when you press c.

Thanks Azaria. I knew the part about the bonding level but i didnt know the part about the egg.Thanks for the info.

oh yeah I know what you mean.it aint the C button thing. It just needs a new battery

Azaria, you got the bond levels wrong.

Yeah, a chart!

0-10% Confused

20-30% Middle character runs up

40-50% Runs off screen and falls on face

60-70% Kiss animation

80-100% All three characters run up to screen.

Learned that off personal experience.

;) I think my Familitchi (V5) is HAUNTED! My 2 sisters have Familitchi's too, and theirs do it as well! Now I'll stop flipping out and explain: Every now and then, my entire familitchi family will freeze and drop to the ground and there will be this weird beeping and a huge exclamation mark and they look side to side and there are question marks popping up everywhere and more creepy bleeping and then it stops and goes back to normal. It seems as if its being haunted by some ghost and the tama's are getting scared of it or something...?! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS IF YOU KNOW! :hitodetchi:
When that happens, you need to train your tama. It's the bottom left icon. This will happen several times throughout the day.

From what your saying it sounds as if your tamagotchi is calling for discipline. You need to do this so that you can increase the level of your families bond. It could be something else but what you described sounds almost exactly the same as when the tamagotchi needs to bond. You can see if this is the case by noting if the "haunting" is happen on even numbered hours like 12pm, 2pm, 4pm or 6pm. If it is happening at that time then it probably is that it needs discipline.

i think you have either 0-10% bond percentage or 40-50% bond percentage, cuz that sounds like a family action that happens when you press button C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back