Ghosts. (O_O)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Okay, nobody ever takes me seriously when I say I've seen and heard ghosts. I feel that I'm all alone because I'm the only person in this day and age who believes in mythical stuff. But I've detected them. I've seen blue lights and heard footsteps when nobody was around. I hear the bell on my missing cat's collar jingling, making the exact same sounds I remember but the sounds seem to be coming from EVERYWHERE. It's hard to explain. Just last night I saw a white flash zip past my bed. I used to get freaked out when I saw and heard unexplained stuff, but not anymore. I'm used to it. I still don't understand fully, but I'd like to hear your opinion. And yes, I am serious. So don't call a psychologist just yet. Please understand...

I really don't know.

There are many people I know, like you, who say they believe in ghosts and spirits, but I cannot make a final decision unless I see it myself.

Sometimes I see little flashes or figures, and one time my friend and I both saw a shadow walk by when we were alone, but every time I convince myself that it's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

I think it'll take a while to make me fully believe that there are ghosts out there, if there are anyway. xP

And about the chain letter thing... I never, ever, send them.

They're so stupid, and all of them are fake. I probably should have died about 500 times already, after reading SO many chain emails. Oh there we go, here comes the murderer now!

There are supernatural forces in this world. You'd have to be a fool to believe that what you see is what you get. I personally don't believe in ghosts, or that people have the ability to wander the earth after death. So what are they? Evil forces, good forces. Angels, demons. Make of it what you will.

I don't believe in ghosts, but I do respect your opinion. If these "ghosts" you are seeing don't harm you or bother you, just don't worry about them and ignore them.

i don't believe in ghosts taking a physical form but i believe in the presence of them. even though i don't believe in afterlife, i believe we linger without being conscious, like some form of pressure (if that makes sense). Anyway until it's proven we'll never know

I'm not sure if I actually believe in them but I've seen many true stories about them in Australian magazines.

I know there are ghosts and spirits because I've seen them with my own eyes like when I was 4 or today like 1 hour ago I think it's my great grandma's spirit she did die in my house...

Well, I was never superstitious, so I never have believed in ghosts, fairies or any of that, although I respect people who do. I get freaked out about EVERYTHING, even myself sometimes lol, so if I do notice weird things I ignore them, not that I get anything. But after reading books about ancient Egyptian mummies I do get freaked out that the plastic skeleton in the living room is going to come to life and kill me, but that thing has never stirred except in my nightmares.

~ Dazzmina ~

I'm not superstitious or anything and I hope nobody bullies me for saying this but....

I happen to be psychic.

I see spirits, I hear them, I can speak to them, I can locate exactly where they are in a house, get all the information about them such as their name, when they died, etc....yeah, it's kinda frightening at times....especially when they come to you at night. The most recent ones are just random ones floating around >.> they hang about my yard waiting for me to contact them. And trust me, I know I don't have any disorder because I've scoured psychology books looking for an explaination. I can also see auras (the energy field around a living being or an object) and "feel" an illness by tuning into somebody's energy...usually I feel an illness that a friend has because I'm in tune with their energy. Weird stuff at times. There's a show called "Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal" on Netflix and I suggest you watch it if you have problems like this.

If you don't believe me....well, go on with your life.

I'm not superstitious or anything and I hope nobody bullies me for saying this but....

I happen to be psychic.

I see spirits, I hear them, I can speak to them, I can locate exactly where they are in a house, get all the information about them such as their name, when they died, etc....yeah, it's kinda frightening at times....especially when they come to you at night. The most recent ones are just random ones floating around >.> they hang about my yard waiting for me to contact them. And trust me, I know I don't have any disorder because I've scoured psychology books looking for an explaination. I can also see auras (the energy field around a living being or an object) and "feel" an illness by tuning into somebody's energy...usually I feel an illness that a friend has because I'm in tune with their energy. Weird stuff at times. There's a show called "Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal" on Netflix and I suggest you watch it if you have problems like this.

If you don't believe me....well, go on with your life.
I believe you. ;)

I've always been highly interested about paranormal beings. My cat died in January. But every rare once in a while, I still hear his meow. Usually, I look up in shock, and then get depressed for a few hours.

I believe that people have spirits. I believe that the spirit world is almost in the same place as ours... But not really. Basically, take Pokemon World and the Distortion World for an example. Like that, but the Distortion World is filled with all sorts of spiritual creatures and that we can access this realm at rare times.

I believe I'm psychic to a point. I have a way of knowing when something that could cause a death of someone I know close is going to happen. I also have a way of detecting what people are thinking, as opposed to what they're really saying.

Basically, I believe that there are spirits and psychics. But I don't think most psychics are aware of their abilities, since most have so little that it's undetectable. But I think the psychics who know their powers can train themselves and communicate with the spirit world.

Literal ghosts, the ones shown in movies where the spirit comes back to gain revenge, I believe are simply spirits who have lost their way. They wandered here because they didn't know where they were going and they're scared. They wreak havoc to make sure people don't try to mess with them.

Wow, I hope I made sense. xD

1.I've always been highly interested about paranormal beings. My cat died in January. But every rare once in a while, I still hear his meow. Usually, I look up in shock, and then get depressed for a few hours.

2.I believe that people have spirits. I believe that the spirit world is almost in the same place as ours... But not really. Basically, take Pokemon World and the Distortion World for an example. Like that, but the Distortion World is filled with all sorts of spiritual creatures and that we can access this realm at rare times.

3.I believe I'm psychic to a point. I have a way of knowing when something that could cause a death of someone I know close is going to happen. I also have a way of detecting what people are thinking, as opposed to what they're really saying.

4.Basically, I believe that there are spirits and psychics. But I don't think most psychics are aware of their abilities, since most have so little that it's undetectable. But I think the psychics who know their powers can train themselves and communicate with the spirit world.

5.Literal ghosts, the ones shown in movies where the spirit comes back to gain revenge, I believe are simply spirits who have lost their way. They wandered here because they didn't know where they were going and they're scared. They wreak havoc to make sure people don't try to mess with them.

Wow, I hope I made sense. xD
1. Same. My bird Cookie the Cockatiel died in 2008, and I loved him sooo much. His cage still stayed in the living room for 2 months afterward. When I came into the room I usually, from the corner of my eye, could see him ruffle his wings or climb to the front of the cage to greet me.

When we moved the cage downstairs he would "appear" in the cage, still. But we got rid of the cage and I'm almost certain he moved on.

2. Indeed. There are different "layers" to the world. Everything looks the same, just different colors and such. Different dimensions that you can peel back and view.

3. That's what I did at first.

4. I didn't realize I was actual psychic until this year. It actually gave me a major shock. I thought physically seeing and hearing spirits was normal till I was 8, then after that I thought...I don't even know what I thought. I never actually thought about it. But yes, I developed my abilities even further. And my religion says that psychics and mediums are a load of carp...well, I don't care. I'd like to be a full medium one day to help console other people. I mean, I won't use the abilities for bad (I heal people a lot) and I enjoy being able to help.

5. Literal ghosts aren't actual ghosts. From my experience, they're actual demons, as scary as it is 0.0 Some ghosts could be demon/ghost but for the most part demon. Demons are cunning and they can disguise themselves as sweet misunderstood spirits, which is why I was so wary of contact at first. But then the ones that mope around and give off sad energy really are lost. Some don't even know they're dead. For 9 years I sensed a man in my house, I've seen him is shadows and color before, but it's hard to explain. Somewhere around March I was in bed and I suddenly thought "ROY" and I don't know anybody with that name, or anybody with that name in a book I own. I thought the name over and over and I felt a man next to my bed. Basically I told him to go away and I went to sleep. Well I've "spoken" to him a lot and I know tons about him. One night I knew I had to, so I sent him to heaven. And it's amazing that I miss him. A lot. He was just a friendly spirit who needed help, and he protected me sometimes. It's like being attached to a person you can't see.

I know this is long but I just felt I needed to say it. And I agree with you.

I don't just believe in ghosts... I *know* they are out there. I recently quit a job cleaning a clinic. I was all alone in that clinic at night. The radio in the lobby would randomly turn on by itself and so would lights in different sections. Also I took a picture in a graveyard at night (sounds totally cliche, but yes, in a graveyard), and a face turned up in the picture. ONE picture out of so many that I took. If I can figure out a way to upload the picture, I will.

I think there are spirits all around us - we just can't see them unless they want us too.

I don't just believe in ghosts... I *know* they are out there. I recently quit a job cleaning a clinic. I was all alone in that clinic at night. The radio in the lobby would randomly turn on by itself and so would lights in different sections. Also I took a picture in a graveyard at night (sounds totally cliche, but yes, in a graveyard), and a face turned up in the picture. ONE picture out of so many that I took. If I can figure out a way to upload the picture, I will.

Host it on photo bucket then use the url given to add a photo in a post. I would love to see it!

I think there are spirits all around us - we just can't see them unless they want us too.
It makes sense. But they do desperately want us to.

Many are lost and can't find their way. They're confused, angry, scared, or just sad. Some are here so they can "finish some business'' on earth but others don't even know they're dead. Imagine you're a spirit. You've been dead for a while. You've crossed your entire city, going through houses trying to get people to notice you. You make cold drafts. You knock things down. You try to reveal yourself to them. Some are stubborn and completely ignore this and try to think of logical explanations for all this. Others are just oblivious.

The one day you come into someone's house. There is a person in there. They lock eyes with you. They have finally seen you. Out of thousands of people, FINALLY someone has acknowledged your presence, not ignored it. You are attracted to them like a moth to a light. Now you are excited. You are not being ignored. You are so happy but at the same time you're confused and scared. Your emotions picked up by this psychic person are scaring them. They feel those emotions as their own ("empaths" feel emotions and take on a spirit's emotions as their own and have no control over it) and it scares them. You follow them because you really do want help. And they can be the one to help you move on.

You tell other spirits about it. They are excited too, nervous also. It's like meeting an amazing celebrity. Everyone wants to meet them, "get their autograph", but they are a bit shocked by the crowds.

That's what happens to me.

Last night 5 spirits entered my room and stood around, pacing or just standing there. There was also a cat and you cannot believe how terrifying it was for me. I don't know whose emotions I was feeling....

OH GREAT. Another one is in my room RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW. I just saw a white flash of light dart from my door to the opposite wall. Now I have to deal with all of them again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back