Ghosts. (O_O)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a weird thought...

What if someone fell in love with a spirit?

That would be bizarre.

I want to but I never see or hear spirits I'm quite convinced they don't exist (but I have discovered it is amazingly easy to fake the photos)

although I have tried believing in them, it just doesn't work for me...

I want to but I never see or hear spirits I'm quite convinced they don't exist (but I have discovered it is amazingly easy to fake the photos)

although I have tried believing in them, it just doesn't work for me...
Yup. Most of the time when I want to see them, it doesn't work. But of course when I'm scared and I don't want to see them they just float in front of my face like "HEY, you gonna help me or what?"

And yeah, sadly people kind of disrespect spirits by faking photos....some of them are very realistic and interesting, but to me it's just like faking the photos of Bigfoot. Who knows, something MAY be out there like a Bigfoot thing, but all of the faked pictures make it seem so bizarre and unbelievable.

I respect your opinion.

I wish I could see them in anyway possible, but I just can't. Even if I try to trick myself into thinking I did, in my heart I know I'm making things up....

I wish I could see them in anyway possible, but I just can't. Even if I try to trick myself into thinking I did, in my heart I know I'm making things up....
It's not that hard though.....

A lot of times spirits just dart all around and we think it's just our imagination when it really isn't. That's what frustrates some spirits when they want help and --NOBODY-- will notice them. That's why once I realized I could see them, they all started flocking to my house ;___________;

So at night there are like 6 spirits swarming around my room, and a lot more outside. It's like an everyday party at my house xD

But anyway....it's really easy. It's easiest to see them at night because 1.) your senses are stronger at night and 2.) spirits feel more comfortable at night

So just go into a nearly pitch black room, and relax. Soon you'll feel yourself "tuning in" when you realize that you're looking around at everything very closely, and you start to feel different. I can't explain what you'll feel but you'll know when you're "in the zone"

Then just look around. If you believe in them, then in your head, close your eyes, and call out to angels and ask that they show themselves and protect you. Usually you'll see a white orb that zooms around the ceiling if it's an angel. Spirits usually wander in the middle, so does "space junk" which is leftover energies or entities floating around in different dimensions. Space junk can literally be anything....once I saw a neon car float through my room, so it's pretty random.

Eventually while you're looking around you'll start to notice moving shadows, maybe bright orbs darting around. These can be any size and shape. Just don't lose confidence or think "this is stupid" or "I'm losing my marbles".....your not losing your marbles, but finding them.

You might see bright outlines of colored dots (that's how I sometimes see them) or if you're clairaudient (you are very good at hearing spirits) then you might hear people walking around. Or you might hear faint murmuring. If you're scared, either immediately calm yourself or leave the room. Like attracts like, and if you're scared you'll attract spirits that are terrified.

But once spirits know that you can see them, you have to deal with it because they'll be all over the place.

Also they have a kind of telepathy with each other (they don't need to talk if they don't want to) so once one spirit knows you can see it, soon all of the spirits within a 10 mile radius will flock to you to come for help. Or they'll just want to be with you.

Kind of like how birdfeeders attract birds. Once one bird gets all excited then the other birds notice and soon birds from all over are attracted to it.

Yeah, it might be confusing, but just don't doubt yourself because you're not imagining things, and these things are not eye fatigue (eye fatigue will just make your vision very blurry and make you very sleepy).....

One last thing. As you're looking around the room, be sure you're alone. Spirits are more likely to hang around if it's just one person, or one person plus one cat. And also relax your eyes. Don't let your eyelids droop, just kind of let them get into their swing of things. You'll be safe.

oh ^ I have seen them, they just float around the room, blob blob, everywhere.
Oh....when I see the outlines, they're in human shapes.

Once I was in my parent's bathroom and I was at the sink staring into the mirror. I saw something move, turned around, and there is this small child-sized bright purple outline of dots. That scared the living daylights out of me so I ran.

I've seen that spirit many other times before, though. Usually when I'm in the kitchen a shadow passes over the corner of the staircase/hallway. It's really scary and it KNOWS I'm watching, so it deliberately tries to scare me. Children are mischievous, so that could be why.

ok I tried the dark room thing and obsereved

• a white dot
  • loads of oddly shaped coloured dots
  • flashing white lines
  • and then when I tried to get to sleep I heard a crowd cheering, which was a) odd there was no crowd and B) annoying I WAS TRYING TO GET TO SLEEP

so yeah

Not to sound like a lecture, but I will give some information on ghosts...

What are ghosts made of? If you can see them, then they must be made up of atoms, or else they are simply something one thinks they are seeing, but is not really there. However, if ghosts go through things, then that defies physics - nothing can move through or pass through solids like walls or the like. Thus, if ghosts go through things, which they supposedly can, they cannot be made of atoms and must be made of something else (which, though unlikely, is in fact possible).

Now, about ghost sightings...

According to scientists and psychological experiments, a person is much more likely to "see" a ghost if they actually believe in ghosts, and one who does not believe in ghosts does not generally "see" ghosts. Basically, people see or sense ghosts simply due to the fact that they believe in ghosts. If one truely believes in something supernatural, the brain will think it sees or encounters said supernatural stuff, even if it does not exist.

That is just a theory based on the results of scientists'/psychologists' experiments, but it is rather interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
i love ghosts! the thought of them is so interesting.

yes, tonnes of photos are fakes, but who's to say a few of them aren't real? if you've seen the show ghost hunters international there's some pretty incredible footage- and tons of it would be very, very difficult to do by oneself.

i'm afraid i've never seen a real ghost, but i truly do believe in them!

Do you think that there are ghosts that only animals detect, and that could explain why that act so odd or something? Once all three of my cats were utterly freaked about nothing... They all seemed to be staring at something - all in the same direction - but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. 0,o

And perhaps some ghosts only appear in photographs. My mama once took a photo of me on her digital camera, and when we looked at it there was this weird white circular light at the left of the photo. It couldn't have been the flash from the camera, and there were no lights nearby, and besides, mama said she didn't see the light on the screen while she was taking the photo. The scariest thing is that the photo was taken in front of a church, so maybe it was an angel. O_O I think my mama still has the photo on an SD card, I'll see if I can find it sometime (but I will not show you ME :p )

my boyfriend has a theory that rather than the existence of ghosts or spirits after death, there is human energy of the dead all around us, and our brains communicate and perceive it in different ways, for instance, sounds (footsteps etc), or sightings of 'ghosts'..

I'm not sure I explained his idea too well, but it makes sense to me. And with the structure and analogy of the human brain, it's biologically possible. :)

Not to sound like a lecture, but I will give some information on ghosts...

What are ghosts made of? If you can see them, then they must be made up of atoms, or else they are simply something one thinks they are seeing, but is not really there. However, if ghosts go through things, then that defies physics - nothing can move through or pass through solids like walls or the like. Thus, if ghosts go through things, which they supposedly can, they cannot be made of atoms and must be made of something else (which, though unlikely, is in fact possible).

Now, about ghost sightings...

According to scientists and psychological experiments, a person is much more likely to "see" a ghost if they actually believe in ghosts, and one who does not believe in ghosts does not generally "see" ghosts. Basically, people see or sense ghosts simply due to the fact that they believe in ghosts. If one truely believes in something supernatural, the brain will think it sees or encounters said supernatural stuff, even if it does not exist.

That is just a theory based on the results of scientists'/psychologists' experiments, but it is rather interesting...
How I see it:

Ghosts are made out of energy. You can actually feel their energy. if you are really sensitive (like me) you can feel energy vibrating around you, especially around living beings with high levels of energy.

Apparently things in different dimensions can pass through things because when they were/are alive the things in our dimension didn't/don't exist to them. For example: some entity in a different dimension might completely pass through your entire house, because in its dimension at that time, everything is completely different. Your house may not exist.

Ghosts don't go through things....that's only in cartoons. I have never witnessed a "ghost" go through anything at all. Not even mirrors. Though in mirrors it's a lot easier to see them.

I never believed in ghosts until around last year. I've always seen them, though, and I completely doubted myself and called myself crazy.

I do think that if you believe and you freak out because you " sense a ghost nearby " you're probably just imagining it. It's easy to trick yourself to do these things.

When I see/hear/feel things then I immediately try to convince myself it wasn't real, because I don't want to scare myself further.

Though how do you explain...

Once I was walking into the living room, and right as I reached the piano, I heard a ship's bell SO LOUDLY in my ear that I went temporarily deaf, and everything sounded like it was muffled. When I regained my hearing I heard really loud ringing in my ears. The bell went DING DING DING DING DING in my ears, exactly 5 times. With around 1/2 second's pause in between rings.

Also I live literally in the middle of nowhere, so there are no railroads or boats anywhere nearby. Also no TVs or computers or radios were on.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I tend to sense the same things as my friend who has these abilities too.

Usually if I sense something, she has sensed it too, and if we say exactly where it is at the same time, we'll both have the same answers. We can "send" each other colors, fruit, and basic shapes. Also numbers, but letters are very hard to do.

Once I called my dog to me using my mind, but call it a coincidence if you want...

Skeptics will be skeptics, and I respect your opinion.

Do you think that there are ghosts that only animals detect, and that could explain why that act so odd or something? Once all three of my cats were utterly freaked about nothing... They all seemed to be staring at something - all in the same direction - but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. 0,o

And perhaps some ghosts only appear in photographs. My mama once took a photo of me on her digital camera, and when we looked at it there was this weird white circular light at the left of the photo. It couldn't have been the flash from the camera, and there were no lights nearby, and besides, mama said she didn't see the light on the screen while she was taking the photo. The scariest thing is that the photo was taken in front of a church, so maybe it was an angel. O_O I think my mama still has the photo on an SD card, I'll see if I can find it sometime (but I will not show you ME :p )
No, animals are extremely sensitive to spirit energy (well, cats, dogs, and horses from what I understand) and they might just be more focused than people. After all, their brains aren't constantly muddled by stupid things like, "What lipgloss should I wear to the movies?".... My cat Pumpkin is extremely sensitive to spirits, as well as my dog Butch. Simon our Bombay cat sees spirits but he basically ignored them. A few days ago I was outside with Pumpkin (I was kittensitting her so she wouldn't eat the birds at my bird feeder) and I sensed something up the road, maybe a dog or a cat spirit. So I looked up, and what do you know, Pumpkin is extremely fluffed up, growling harshly, and she's trotting toward the energy, and her eyes were clearly focused on it. I don't know what it was, but when I tried to pick her up she hissed at me, looked at me, then swiveled her head over to look at whatever was there. My horse is also a very sensitive animal in general. If I stand in front of her and just barely wiggle my pinky finger, she will back up in a hurry. Maybe because she's so sensitive she sees spirits very well. Because once I was in the barn grooming her at liberty (no halter or lead rope or anything on her, showing her that I trust her) and suddenly a black cat darted out of one of the stalls then literally EVAPORATED into thin air in the middle of the aisle. Nasdaq started shivering and sweating and she started backing up and snorting. The poor girl wouldn't go near that stall for a few hours afterward...

And no, some ghosts don't only appear in pictures ;)

It's just that....well, I don't know. They can gather energy and take it for themselves so they can show themselves to people who aren't psychic. Either that or people are psychic themselves and don't realize it.... But I don't know why cameras pick up energies like that. I don't know what that could be...

Maybe it was an angel though. Maybe it was just a spirit that liked the energy of the church. Who knows xD

PS sorry I made 2 posts

Blue tama1234 said:
Ummmmmm if you see a ghosts or spirit and they ask you to free them or help how do you would it be safe ???
Well obviously if the spirit is being rude about it, don't help them. If you're really psychic and they ask you to send them away, then you'd be able to FEEL whether they're good or bad. Bad energies usually make you feel nauseous, dizzy, faint, or they make you feel like you want to RUN.

But if you want to help them, imagine in your head everything is black in your room. Imagine a white portal opening up that is ONLY for that one spirit. Then tell it to enter the portal, it will be safer there and it will be happy and at peace. To be really certain that the portal doesn't let anything in, call God to protect it or whatever higher being you believe in.

Another thing:

Today I was drawing in the dining room, and I looked over at the TV where Pandora was playing. Out of the corner of my eye in the staircase there was a black orb that was floating there. I ignored it. Next time I looked it had moved. I told it to go away.

THEN a minute later I was drawing again, and there was this BIG human-shaped shadow that darted RIGHT past me!! I was so scared I ran to my room and told it to leave me the heck alone.

After like 30 after closing my door, IT KNOCKED

I WAS SO. SCARED.

I have a baby gate in front of my door, so if the dog or cats wanted to come in, they would make noise, and they wouldn't be able to touch my door using their paw.

But. It. Knocked. Once. Very. Prominently.

It obviously wanted SOMETHING....

I felt it was really BAD. I feel like it's a demon; it doesn't have a gender, but it's more of a male.

That reminded me that my dad saw a black figure with red eyes and he thought it was a demon, and he saw it near the shed. I started screaming for the thing to go away, and I told it that God would help me get rid of it, and Jesus and Mary and Joseph, and all the angels and saints, and I started naming saints, then it left.

When I felt it leave I tuned it to see where it was, but all I could think of was the shed. The demon my dad saw was at the shed.

*gulp*

I don't know what the HECK it wanted, but I know it was very menacing.

Before when it was in the staircase I think it slowly creeped up, very silently. Then it moved very slowly toward me, then it darted past me to make sure I saw it. Either that or it wanted to hide from me. Either way I hate it so much and I hope it NEVER comes back.

Of course that happened when I was home alone.

I feel like when I think of it I accidentally call it to me ;________________________;

I will update later if I see anything again.

Hum... I visited my g-parents house today and the dogs and cats won't go in the guest room. if I call them anywhere else they'll come to me, but when I call them in that one specific room they sit out the door watching the bed. The only animal brave enough to go in there is my black male cat named demon (he used to bite and claw like crazy) but he doesn't sit on the bed. He sits in the chair in the corner of the room and faces the wall. My grandparents lab named Katie whimpers.

Hmmmm.....I met a spirit a few days ago (did I mention it?) named Megan. She's the purple outline I see. She follows me around.

Yesterday I was trying to talk to her, and she tried to lure me into my parent's bathroom by telling me to put some more water in the fish tank so the filter wouldn't be so loud, and I could hear the spirits better. Halfway down the hallway, I saw her standing in the middle, waiting to meet me there, and she said "I'll come see you".....

But I went back to my room.....

Also yesterday at 10pm we came home from shopping, and a spirit was across the street named Christopher. I didn't get a chance to talk to him. I think he's new.

I just had a weird thought...

What if someone fell in love with a spirit?

That would be bizarre.
There is a whole other side to spirit where people actually have had uhm..... relations with spirits or been seduced by them. I don't know exactly how old you are, but there is probably information about it online. - it's probably not good to look for if your younger though <_<

I've had an empathic ability since I was very young. I didn't always know what it was though or how it worked so sometimes it was just chalked up to being a fussy or distant child.

The youngest I remember, which was one of the instances that I didn't understand until older when I thought about it more, was I woke up late at night and started just bawling and saying "grandmom is gone." over and over. My mom just held me and we like never talked about it again. She probably just thought the idea that my grandmother had died had just hit me. But I think what really happened is that she had come to me to check on me and say her last goodbyes... for the time being. She has visited me multiple times over the years and she always feels warm and makes the room smell sweet and good like her dressing room did when she was still alive. She is a nice comfort for me. Since I have moved very far away she hasn't visited, but I wish she would, but I also don't want to open my space to anything that would not be welcome. I think she found it easier to find me before when I was still living with my mother (her daughter).

I have been in a historical home and felt a pressure on my chest to the point where I just had to get out of the home. I have also felt my legs go weak like they were being pulled to something or somewhere.

My mothers cat, Mr. Boots, had died suddenly from what appeared to be a heart attack in their house. We didn't find out that he had died until about an hour later. My mom buried him in the backyard. After that we would hear him playing on the stairs of the house. The wrought iron hand railing would make these "pink - pah-ting!" sounds which is the same sound it would make when he would play with the other cat. (you would hear this while aware of the other cat in the room with you...) We had another cat that my mother had put down cause she was old and I would occasionally see her out of the corner of my eye while in the finished basement of the house. I also remember seeing my parents cat Misty in the first home we lived in even after she had passed away. She would trot into my parents bedroom at night (I occasionally slept in my parents bed with them) like she was going to snuggle up with them for sleep.

By far though - the most terrifying thing that I've encountered was a shadow man. I used to work at a hospital on night shift around the corner from the behavioral health department. I worked with IT and would work on my PC and printers at night and would start to see shadows out of the corner of my eye, standing in the doorway. I wouldn't think anything of it - occasionally there were security guards that patted through the building, but they usually said "hi" and didn't leave in the blink of an eye. Then when I would be packing boxes of printed materials, I would hear my name being whispered, and I thought it was the guards, but there would be no one around.... Then the kicking started. I would occasionally feel kicks or taps on my shoe when I was standing still. I put up with for about 2 years (the money was good XD), but I would make the space mine - claim the area and tell them to leave me alone. It didn't work every night, but most nights I could ignore it. The shadow man was dark, tall, and I remember it having a hat on... Very horrible seeming since it had no face - though it looked like a persons form. guh... X_X

There's a spirit on our property that I live at now, but I sealed off the house and they are not allowed back in. I believe that it used to roam throughout the property and home, but no more of that hahah. I can still feel it lingering around at times like it's outside the windows looking in. But it doesn't bother me really cause I told it to stay out there and not come in XD

-Purn

There is a whole other side to spirit where people actually have had uhm..... relations with spirits or been seduced by them. I don't know exactly how old you are, but there is probably information about it online. - it's probably not good to look for if your younger though <_<

I've had an empathic ability since I was very young. I didn't always know what it was though or how it worked so sometimes it was just chalked up to being a fussy or distant child.

The youngest I remember, which was one of the instances that I didn't understand until older when I thought about it more, was I woke up late at night and started just bawling and saying "grandmom is gone." over and over. My mom just held me and we like never talked about it again. She probably just thought the idea that my grandmother had died had just hit me. But I think what really happened is that she had come to me to check on me and say her last goodbyes... for the time being. She has visited me multiple times over the years and she always feels warm and makes the room smell sweet and good like her dressing room did when she was still alive. She is a nice comfort for me. Since I have moved very far away she hasn't visited, but I wish she would, but I also don't want to open my space to anything that would not be welcome. I think she found it easier to find me before when I was still living with my mother (her daughter).

I have been in a historical home and felt a pressure on my chest to the point where I just had to get out of the home. I have also felt my legs go weak like they were being pulled to something or somewhere.

My mothers cat, Mr. Boots, had died suddenly from what appeared to be a heart attack in their house. We didn't find out that he had died until about an hour later. My mom buried him in the backyard. After that we would hear him playing on the stairs of the house. The wrought iron hand railing would make these "pink - pah-ting!" sounds which is the same sound it would make when he would play with the other cat. (you would hear this while aware of the other cat in the room with you...) We had another cat that my mother had put down cause she was old and I would occasionally see her out of the corner of my eye while in the finished basement of the house. I also remember seeing my parents cat Misty in the first home we lived in even after she had passed away. She would trot into my parents bedroom at night (I occasionally slept in my parents bed with them) like she was going to snuggle up with them for sleep.

By far though - the most terrifying thing that I've encountered was a shadow man. I used to work at a hospital on night shift around the corner from the behavioral health department. I worked with IT and would work on my PC and printers at night and would start to see shadows out of the corner of my eye, standing in the doorway. I wouldn't think anything of it - occasionally there were security guards that patted through the building, but they usually said "hi" and didn't leave in the blink of an eye. Then when I would be packing boxes of printed materials, I would hear my name being whispered, and I thought it was the guards, but there would be no one around.... Then the kicking started. I would occasionally feel kicks or taps on my shoe when I was standing still. I put up with for about 2 years (the money was good XD), but I would make the space mine - claim the area and tell them to leave me alone. It didn't work every night, but most nights I could ignore it. The shadow man was dark, tall, and I remember it having a hat on... Very horrible seeming since it had no face - though it looked like a persons form. guh... X_X

There's a spirit on our property that I live at now, but I sealed off the house and they are not allowed back in. I believe that it used to roam throughout the property and home, but no more of that hahah. I can still feel it lingering around at times like it's outside the windows looking in. But it doesn't bother me really cause I told it to stay out there and not come in XD

-Purn
I'm 14, gone through 6th 7th and 8th grade with everyone having dirty mouths....ahah, I wouldn't be bothered by anything bad, but I don't think I would read up on that stuff anyway xD I mean, I feel strong emotions toward spirits (Megan makes me laugh, Amanda [a scary solid black shadow that is very aggressive] makes me terrified to the point of tears, I miss Roy so I feel sadness, and the others I don't know their names.) but not like LOVE!! Haha, that would be creeee-pyyyyy

If my grandmother visited me I don't know what I'd do....she spoke Polish only so I wouldn't understand her. My other grandparents live in Russia and I only know enough Russian to understand basic communication, but they're not dead, so.....hehe yeah! Seems like your grandmom was very sweet though. The spirits in my house are very watchful over me....Megan is around 7 or 9 so she's mostly curious and mischievous (she is constantly trying to lure me into my parent's bathroom for a Megan-knows-why reason lol)...Amanda...well I don't know what the HELL her problem is, but she scared the living daylights out of me last time I encountered her when she followed me to my bedroom and knocked on the door even though I was screaming at her to leave me the beep alone (Well I didn't say beep...lol). She's very aggressive and intrusive and at night when she comes into my room I am just seized with terror and all I can do is curl up and shake and occasionally cry if I feel that trapped. Very scary. Megan doesn't scare me, just surprises me....a few weeks ago she hid my watershoes (the ONLY shoes I like to wear in the summer) and today I found them next to the exercise bike in the exercise room where I never go except to play with my starlings. Weird, because she hid them under a box.....go figure, I don't care as long as she doesn't break anything!!

I don't think you'd let anything else in if you called your Grandmom. I was in my room once and decided to call my dead aunt who I had never met, because I felt a connection with her because of her love of horses. I lay down in my bed, relaxed, and called her over, and imagined her next to me. Within a minute I felt her near me and I started talking to her. As long as you don't intentionally think of anything else, you won't call anything else. Also if you say out loud, firmly, "NOTHING is allowed in here except for my GRANDMOTHER....if ANYTHING else comes in here without my EXPRESS PERMISSION, the entity will immediately be forcefully ejected" which is what I say. I think it intimidates the other drifters.

And what you said about feeling "pulled"....well God almighty I feel that all the time! When Megan wants to meet me in the bathroom, I feel a strong pull in my gut in the direction of the bathroom, as though a magnet is in my gut and is being attracted to there. Also my legs almost "turn" themselves toward the bathroom and I feel like I absolutely MUST go there or something bad will happen.

I think it's very sweet that your kitties still hung around their usual haunts ^___^ my cockatiel stayed with my in my home until we sold his cage, which was a very sad day for me....but I'm happy he's moved on. He was the best bird I've ever had though. I don't think any of our other animals still hang around, they just left immediately without bothering to say goodbye. Especially our extremely mean Shih-tzu, Cory, who left a scar on my eyebrow when he bit my face when I was 4 > :(

And last but not least, dealing with the shadow man and random spirit. Oh, my gosh. I would be scared out of my wits if I saw a shadow. Usually if I see one and I DON'T know the gender or name, I get so scared because I think it's just a genderless, nameless demon or some other bad spirit that won't give me information. Those scare me the most. Like Roy used to be called "The Shadow Man" by me because I knew he was a man, I just didn't know the man until the fateful night where he gave me a message that was so strong and so sudden I couldn't shake it out of my head for 10 minutes....hehe. It's like seeing a stranger walking around your house, hiding, then learning their name and becoming comfortable around them. It's a very scary process because you have no idea who they are, but I wouldn't contact that shadow person until you are 100% sure it's safe, though. And since that was in a hospital, and there are LOTS of deaths there, you're gonna have lots of spirits there. Even more because other outsider spirits are attracted to the large amounts of energy.

And since you blocked out that spirit.....you gave me an image of a sad little bloodhound looking in through a doggy door that has a LOCK on it, lol!!! The poor guy, I bet he feels lonely, but you need to set the ground rules. I don't like blocking spirits out of my house/room, because....well, I don't know. But I don't like keeping them out. Because Roy definitely protected me, Megan keeps me company and makes me laugh, but Amanda scares the life out of me. I feel like I'm keeping my family out though if I keep them all out....and at my friend Mary's house, it's hilarious. We were talking to a spirit in her house named Johnny who has a sort of crush on Mary, and it was so funny! We were asking him all these things....I was like "Johnny, do you like Mary?"

"Yup"

"You like her body or her personality?"

"Both"

"Aw, you perv!!"

"NO!!!"

And that last answer was SO strong in my head I just laughed out loud...Mary and me got the same exact responses, so we both started laughing at the same time, so if someone else were in there who had no idea what was happening would look at us strange....hehehe.

I think a lot of spirits are very funny, though. They have strong personalities like they did when they were alive.

Aaaaand I've talked too much.

Freaky story. I had a ghost tracker on my long lost (stolen STUPID ROBBERS!) ipod and I was just all like SWAG untill I saw a red dot on the sonar! I'm all like "this app is a fake" but then it said:

Dog Walking

And my dog walked by. I deleted that app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back