Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats kind funneh. a giant poop just sitting there on your tama's screen. XD!!! was it just an animation or did your tama just poo?/? are you sure yours is a connection???
I think the animation was when his tama blasted out its huge, wet, stinky load!

:furawatchi: <_< <_<

If the Abominable Snowman's dog wants to chase me, it better look out for the tama-turd bombs I'll be slingin' at it!
Next thing you see will be a contest to see which tama can blast out the biggest mud pile, and a contest to see which tama can blast one the furthest!
well if you really gonna sling poo bombs at bebe, you are going to miss all the time. bebe can outrun your car on the highway. i am not lying. he can bite you. plus if you do mange to get bebe and the bomb expoldes, bebe is going to chew on the poo and fire it back at you. do you not know that dogs chew poo.

Last edited by a moderator:
it does it when your tamagotchi is older dauh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if you really gonna sling poo bombs at bebe, you are going to miss all the time. bebe can outrun your car on the highway. i am not lying. he can bite you. plus if you do mange to get bebe and the bomb expoldes, bebe is going to chew on the poo and fire it back at you. do you not know that dogs chew poo.
These are guided turd bombs. Bebe can't avoid homing bombs, right? Anyway, he'd have a hard time firing poo at me when his jaws are stuck together with poo from the sticky tama-turd bombs that would blast off in his mouth! Plus, he might not be able to see from all the stink-mud splattered on his eyes!

:angry: :unsure: :angry:

These are guided turd bombs. Bebe can't avoid homing bombs, right? Anyway, he'd have a hard time firing poo at me when his jaws are stuck together with poo from the sticky tama-turd bombs that would blast off in his mouth! Plus, he might not be able to see from all the stink-mud splattered on his eyes!

:angry: :unsure: :angry:

B) B) B)
yes bebe can avoid homing bombs. he can jump over them. bebe can also doge them. ;)

On Anglegotchi, a gaint poo is a rare charcter, not sure about on connections though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back