Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*faints*okay, my "bad" friend is dannyleopps. My"bad" friend said you eat w while n, and you have a big b, and your friends are g and r. Keep in mind this was not me, it was my friend.
I try to ignore comments like theirs, especially because they don't know me. I try to watch what I say on this site, because there are a lot of kids on here. I also try to be nice to everyone, wouldn't be fun if I didn't.

;) :p B)

Santagochi, why do you hate tmamdog so much? is he/she your brother/sister or somtin?

I try to ignore comments like theirs, especially because they don't know me. I try to watch what I say on this site, because there are a lot of kids on here. I also try to be nice to everyone, wouldn't be fun if I didn't.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure:
Okay I sorted it out with my friend. We are not going to say mean things about you anymore.

All I can say is that his friend doesn't know me, so I can't say why those things are being said.

Bad comments like those are not worth paying attention to, all it does is cause trouble on this really fun tama site.

Isn't that what we're all here for anyway, to talk about the tamas we love?

IMHO, if you tired of seeing poo, get outta here!
I enjoy reading this topic and the replies in it. This is one of the best topics I've seen for some really great laughs, especially when I'm having a bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back