Ginny's FAMILITCHI Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shs415

Reaction score
Hey!

Well, this log will be all about my V5! I got it today, and am EXTREMELY excited to tell everyone about it!!!

Well, after waiting for what seemed like forever for my tama to come in the mail, today, Friday March 14th! The White House design is by far my favorite design, and I'm glad I found it at Kbtoys (.com)

After tearing through the packaging, YAY!

I pulled out the tab. 3 eggs, with hearts! So cute!

The new sounds suprised me, but I really like 'em. The screen seems bigger too. At around 3:40pm they hatched.

I named the family the 'Pi' family, 'cause we had Pie/Pi Day in Math today. Yum!

2 boys and a girl. The girl who I call Mimi (Mimifuwatchi) hatched first. Then came Jackson (Futabatchi) and finally Chris the Omututchi. Aww, such cuties! WoW, 5 hearts, that's a change. TV Time was the only game I could really play well, but hey, I'm new at this! ; )

Oh! They just started singing. Awesome.

Anyone know what the question marks above there heads mean? I have no clue.

At the FIRST poop *oh my!* It was on Mimi's head. ^_^ Interesting....

Anyways, I entered a LOT of codes (thanks binary and Joepet!)

then the Pi Family changed into toddlers.

Mimi-> Sakuramotchi

Jackson-> Mattaritchi

Chris-> Ahirkutchi

Love the New characters! :- D

Then I went shopping. Jeez, these items are EXPENSIVE! I thought I had made enough GP for something, but no. ;- (

Soon I'm gonna go to the TamaExpo. See what I can find there. And I'll *try* to put up pictures. Mine aren't the best. Maybe I'll just draw some on MS Paint.

That's all for now! TTYL!

-shs415 aka Ginny

PIE! PI! ROAR! lol!

And, feel free to PM me your comments. Please do, in-fact.

Adios for now! : . )

EDIT: You can't post replies, so PM them to me. Duh. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya peoples! Short Log today. :D

Well, it's been a slow day, I'm at my grandma's and it is boring here... Anyways,

I've been changing the time on my V5 to bump up the bonding, and now there at 20! percent. I have also been using binary's 1000G code. Now I have around 10000 GP. I'm such a cheater.

Even tough I'm pretty sure Mimi is the the oldest, Jackson's been the star in all of the games, and tama expo. Maybe HE is the oldest...?

Oo, time 4 lunch! Microave mac & cheese, my favorite. See y'all later! Bye!

-shs415

Hiya!

Ugh. This morning at around 6, I woke up with the most HORRIBLE stomach ache ever. :blink: I still don't feel so good, so maybe I won't have to go to school tomorrow...

Anyways, while I was 'incapacatated', the Pi Family was losing hearts, and very fast! They had 4 empty hungers and 3 empty happys'. But who knows, since I want to get a Kuchipachi, (and it's an unhealthy character) maybe this will help. Who knows, with a Familitchi?

With more cheating by me, (I'm so bad-ular ;.) the Pi Family is at 40 percent training! Now, when I press C, They do a little conga line off the screen, then fall down. Very clumsy, aren't we? ;.)

I am expecting these little guys to change today, so I'll post more when they do.

Until then..... bye!!

-shs415 :D

Yay! The Pi Family CHANGED!

Teenagers!!!

Jackson--> Kororotchi

Mimi--> Shelltchi

Chris--> Mamekatchi

Latest posts

Back