girl stuff about boys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
i broke up with my old boyfriend. that i dont need a opion. that was the right thing to do. now i like this boy...."bob" his name really isnt bob. im just saying that. anyway. i told some people about how i like him. they say they wont tell but they want to. did i mention he is my nabore? he is SOOOO cute. he is perfect and the people i told want me to ask him out. was that the right choice to tell some people?? i think it was the perfect choice. i just wann know what you think. sooo???

Well, if you really like this guy, you definetly made the right choice. If you are shy, maybe you could get a friend to ask him what he thinks of you.

If they're trustworthy than I it could be a good choice.

But just to state the obvious, nobody is ever 'perfect.' No matter how badly you think they are or badly you want them to be.

This happened to me too...I told people who I liked, and for the longest time nobody told. Then one day it slipped out of my friends mouth while talking to him. o_O I was like ''Nooooo'' because ever since that day my crush pretty much avoided me. Except for maybe on MSN...but I've never actually talked to him in weeks!

Moving back to you. As Sweet Kandi said, if they can be trusted it was the right tihng to do. Sometimes you gotta just let out some of those emotions and tell somebody!

>.> Sometimes I am happy that I told Karen, others not so much... X.X

Meh, Ask him out, if he really is 'perfect' (WHAT IS THAT?!) then go for it :D never hurts to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back