Girls at school don't respect me.And i have NO friends.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nadoosh

Reaction score
Hi.

Please help if you can.

At school,No girls respects me and at the breaks i just eat alone and i don't play or walk or laugh with anyone.

One day they like me, And the other they tease me so hardly that i started losing my confidece.

Please help me,What should i do????!

:( :( :(

I didn't have more than one friend for a few years in school. Gradeschool especially was bad. Friends will happen. Good people once in a while come along. Sometimes it just takes a while to happen. Just keep moving along. Meanwhile, keep the good grades and work up. Friends will happen. But yeah, being alone is no fun and just awkward. Been there!

Thanks for your help. Im just waiting that day where my bestfriends will appear.

:(

If girls are like this now, then they're probably going to be worse later.

Have you done anything to possibly provoke them? If you haven't, you should go up to one of them and ask why they're being so horrible to you. If the teasing continues, you might want to tell a teacher or trusted adult. I have a girl in my class like this - nice one day and horrible the next. We talked things through, and now we're on and okay basis. No matter what they do, don't let them bring your self confidence down, and stand up for yourself. Otherwise they'll probably mark you as an easy target for bullying, and it won't stop.

As for the friends thing, maybe join some clubs and activies that you enjoy inside and outside the school and make friends there, so you have friends with similar interests. And maybe make friends with guys too. Girls are a bit catty imo. Hope this helps a bit.

Like Fer Sure said, you could join some clubs or teams because surely there's someone that wants to make friends like you.

But also, sometimes it's really hard to find those good friends at school. I was kind of like you, but I had one really close friend that I always stuck with.

Sometimes the majority of the girls are snobby like that, but don't worry. Just because you don't have friends in school right now, doesn't mean you never will. Some point in life you'll find someone you'll trust as your best friend, and I think that having one best friend is better than having a thousand friends that you barely know.

The thing with me was that I didn't want to make friends with those girls. I chose to stick with my little group of friends, and even though I may not have many, they're all worth it.

I guess the thing I'm trying to say is, maybe at your school all of the girls are mean and they're not worth being friends with, and that's okay. Don't worry about the friends you have at school, in ten years from now you won't know over half of the people from school anymore, it's what you learn that matters.

If girls are like this now, then they're probably going to be worse later.

Have you done anything to possibly provoke them? If you haven't, you should go up to one of them and ask why they're being so horrible to you. If the teasing continues, you might want to tell a teacher or trusted adult. I have a girl in my class like this - nice one day and horrible the next. We talked things through, and now we're on and okay basis. No matter what they do, don't let them bring your self confidence down, and stand up for yourself. Otherwise they'll probably mark you as an easy target for bullying, and it won't stop.

As for the friends thing, maybe join some clubs and activies that you enjoy inside and outside the school and make friends there, so you have friends with similar interests. And maybe make friends with guys too. Girls are a bit catty imo. Hope this helps a bit.
I did not do anything bad for them,Im just even new at school and they don't know the real ME.

So thank you so much, You made me happier. :blink:

Like Fer Sure said, you could join some clubs or teams because surely there's someone that wants to make friends like you.

But also, sometimes it's really hard to find those good friends at school. I was kind of like you, but I had one really close friend that I always stuck with.

Sometimes the majority of the girls are snobby like that, but don't worry. Just because you don't have friends in school right now, doesn't mean you never will. Some point in life you'll find someone you'll trust as your best friend, and I think that having one best friend is better than having a thousand friends that you barely know.

The thing with me was that I didn't want to make friends with those girls. I chose to stick with my little group of friends, and even though I may not have many, they're all worth it.

I guess the thing I'm trying to say is, maybe at your school all of the girls are mean and they're not worth being friends with, and that's okay. Don't worry about the friends you have at school, in ten years from now you won't know over half of the people from school anymore, it's what you learn that matters.
Thanks for your help; looks like that the girls at my school don't know the meaning of "respect".

thanks. :)

There must be atleast one group of nice people at your school, unless it's reaaally small. Try to talk to some people in class, and casually bring up, "Hey, can I eat with you and your friends today?"

Well, good luck :)

Well, im not quite sure what to add to this...

but i guess joinning things outside of school would help too. i did (i joined cadets) and now i have friends that respect me and think im awesome and are twice as nice then 95% of people at my school. try to get involed in litterally ant in and ouside school activity.

Umm, I don't think i can join something like a club or something.

Rawry cakes i tried that a lot, but When i say to them i want to play with you girls, They just tease me and make me angry and they go away.

But thanks. :)

I know how it's like, even though it's Primary School bullying for me - it's still very horrid.

Word of advice from personal experiences - if you ever had to personality switch. Don't. It creates way too much hassle after a while.

Surely they just haven't grown up yet. I know I am a little bit of a bully (I ignore 'unpopular' people) it's only because I need to keep a bit of a reputation. Which sucks. I'm blabbing ignore this.

Just don't get angry angry - they'll laugh at you and then probably bash you down about it later.

I know how it's like, even though it's Primary School bullying for me - it's still very horrid.

Word of advice from personal experiences - if you ever had to personality switch. Don't. It creates way too much hassle after a while.

Surely they just haven't grown up yet. I know I am a little bit of a bully (I ignore 'unpopular' people) it's only because I need to keep a bit of a reputation. Which sucks. I'm blabbing ignore this.

Just don't get angry angry - they'll laugh at you and then probably bash you down about it later.
i wouldn't call that advice, seems a bit cruel to ignore them.

technically speaking i am "unpopular" but i really couldn't care less on what people think of me, i've gotten the friends i have today by being myself, so all i can say is be yourself, don't change yourself to fit in, if i did that i would be miserable. because if others don't like you being you, then they aren't good people to be around, all my friends accept me for who i am, and thats what a friend is. if they can't accept you then they aren't your friends.

im a bit out of control sometimes in a way on how i act, i don't act bad i just act really crazy, but my friends don't mind that.

well, all-in-all you just have to find that person who likes you for you.

-Nazo25 :nazotchi:

Thanks.. But i really don't change something about me,They just don't like me how i am.. So they are not my REAL friends.And this is something i knew now. So just no need for them.

Just lock the topic, I have the Advice i need for now ..

Thanks every body!!!

TM Edit:

*closed at topic starters request*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back