Girls, do you have a crush on someone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffball

Reaction score
I had a crush on this guy who lived nextdoor...until he said I had no brain. Then it was all out war! (even my little sister helped,she got his phonenumber from his mom, which was a victory!) *Hey! How did you get my phonenumber?!?* He moved away though last year :wub:

Nope never. I don't really want one that much either. :) :D

oh yeah his name i charels i sit next to him in c.a!so many girls like him but he will not go out with them !p.s i just broke up with my boyfriend booo hooooo!he was cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the guy I had a crush on was called Dillan. Or was it Dylan? Ahh watever. :)

Well "Girls"

I think you should not worry about boyfriends and stuff because your to young and enjoy life as you can. Seems like he didn't like you that much. I really think you should have told him, but in the end you was going to get sad anyway. Why can't yall just be good friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend.

I don't want to stir up a fight, or start one.

Locky458

Hey everyone i have a crush on this really hot skater guy named al-b he lives in the maratimes

I have had crushes on several boys. One boy I still like...though he is weird. lol.

p.s. I'm not in a relationship. I'm to young :3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me=Not involved with anyone, and don't plan to be soon! :blink: I'd like to hang out with my friends better right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back