Girls, have boys ever fought over u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very harsh!Cause last year they got in a big fight about me and who got me!OHHHHH!Ugly stuff

It was very harsh!Cause last year they got in a big fight about me and who got me!OHHHHH!Ugly stuff
wow and ur only 9 turning 10?! wow! lol so they got in a huge fight! who won?! sorry now i'm really curious!! lol :ph34r: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.

I have never had boys fight over me.... o well. I just got a bf that i've been crushing on forever so i'm happy!

1. I wouldn't fight over a girl, it's pointless, and crazy. Their not like my "PROPERTY", But this leads all up to jealously, and anger. This is nothing to be flattered about....

locky458

Yes,

Only two boys though. Most of the boys who like me dont know the other boys who like me. I didnt even know what they were argueing about untill my friend told me. She told the other boy that that boy liked me. It was horrible after that and I had to split it up. :)

//Curlz

Yes, like all the time. Hee Hee. I'm like, very popular in my school. I've like had 10 boys ask me to the prom!!!

Toodles!!!

♥Fluffy_Bunny379♥

Um, yes. x.X Omg, I thought it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back