Girls: Have you suddenyl gone boy crazy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wouldn't say I'm boy crazy, 'cuz I only REALLY like one guy, and have a crush on like............7. But, there are A LOT of HOT guys in my city, so, yeah, I see them everywhere. XDXDXD.

Yes! And I already have codenames for them! xD It's there name spelled backword, with a couple of letter changes (look really close).

I love Casin, Dahrb, and Nahdroj! xDDD

Yes! And I already have codenames for them! xD It's there name spelled backword, with a couple of letter changes (look really close).I love Casin, Dahrb, and Nahdroj! xDDD
Jordan, Brad... I can't "decode" the last one.

As for boy crazy... I had my phases, now I'm settled with one "boy." He'd kill me if he heard me call him that. :blink:

Those phases sorta suck, though... I'm glad they've passed.

Usually I have a crush on one boy at a time, now I'm interested in 5 guys at once! And now idiots are starting to ask me out!
sounds like my best friend.

Me, kinda, not really.all the hot guys went in a diffrent school, now me and my friends are left with mostly jerks and gross idiots...

O.O That's crazy! You'll change your mind later. I used to never want to have a baby, but now I do. Trust me, you WILL NOT stay single all your life, no matter what you say now.
C~M
Actualy some people do stay single- I'm pretty sure it's called chastity.

I do think, though, by the time you are old enough to adopt if you aren't married that you will change your mind. That's alot of financail stress there- especialy for a never married, single mother.

i've been boy crazy for the last year and a half im 11 12 in 2 months! =D ya ok! lol mi friend is 13 she is obsessed with boyzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she got a b/f wile camping!!!!!!!!cant blame her he was hot and free?! wow! <_< WELL YA!!!!.....im boy crazy!!!! :furawatchi:

No not really
But there was this dude in our class that was hot ! XD
There was cute boy in my math class but when he stood up he was'nt cute any more XD

[SIZE=8pt]That's happening to me.... Don't worry I think it is a Life Stage!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back