Girls- Hormones Starting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
All of a sudden I have to start wearing Deodorant and My hair is Getting Greaser the Minute! Do any of you starting to have this Problem?

-RS

I have that right now!!! it's so annoying!!!!! I wish it didn't happen!!!

Oh yeah. And you sweat much more? I constantly sweat and my hair is so greasy, I have to wash it so much. And the *nipples* always get real sore, like they're swelling, it hurts! :)

It makes you feel really unclean. Grrr...

Puberty is a way of life. Sometimes many things you don't like going through still happen.

If you are feel unclean or your hair is feeling greasy-- then take a warm bath at night. Taking a bath helps you calm down and relax. All in all-- it feels good! :blink:

If your breast does hurt in any way, I suggest you have a conversation w/your mom. The case just might be that they are growing a bit bigger which is normal. :mellow:

Tama-Love

It means we r all gonna have periods soon!!!!!!!!!I will have mine about next year!I'm also in puberty so y'all not the only ones!

Yeah,I'm going through it...I think.It's really uncomfortable.

Pads are the Queens of uncomfyness >< When you stand up you feel funny like you have to go potty!

My breast are never sore luckily ^^ And my hair only gets greasy when I dont bathe for over a weak! Or when I bathe without using Shampoo

When your hair starts to get greasy, what I do is try and wash it more often with good shampoo.

But if you need to get out fast and have to time, try a little baby powder in your hair, it absorbs the grease, and thats what I ussually do.

Wearing deodarant isn't that bad, you just keep a stick of it in your purse and when you think you have to put some on.

All of a sudden I have to start wearing Deodorant and My hair is Getting Greaser the Minute! Do any of you starting to have this Problem?
-RS
yep. I sure do. But I havent really noticed my hair getting greacer. Knowck on wood. (knock knock!)

Another thing about puberty is that you get a lot moodier.. Hehe... Just like me! Man, I can go from happy to sad in 5 minutes for no reason!

Ah...that's not happening to me. I don't even wear deodorant. My hair is kinda getting greasier, though, and all that other puberty stuff is happening.

Matchy :eek:

-RS
Yes

lol

evil puberty XD

what also sucks is cramps when you start you Period =( XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back