Girls- Hormones Starting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not a problem it os common for all girls if your hair is greasy wash it every day but there is no magical potion to get rid of it.

Oh, god YES!

Hormones are overwhelming me. My emotions...so mixed. My tears....so often. I don't understand how I'm feeling. One moment I'm feelign on top of the world, and the next I'm feeling hatred and sadness. Lately I've been screaming at my parents, being moody, lower marks.....and some days I feel like running away.

But lately it's been a bit better....I'm still very moody and a big time drama queen, but I am no longer in such a deep depression. Though, at least once I week, I go into my room and cry.

happens to me all the grease and sweat makes me feel so uncomfortable and i have to wash my hands a dozen of times as wel as my hair and when we have pe in middle school or high ugggh i was like kill me, and i'm getting my period in about next year i guess cause when u have stomach cramps gosh it hurts and that's when u know it will begin sooner then exspected that's what my mom told me also my friends tell me the same :(

UGH yes I do! hairy armpits, greasy hair, little bumps on my forhead, mood swings AND an unstoppable craving for sugar! Chocolate, candy, jam, muffins, ice cream, gum...GAH! I hate puberty! It is awful! Plus I have a crush on somebody. No-one knows who except my little sister. She can read me like a book. She calls me "crabby patty" because I'm grouchy in the morning.

Stupid puberty. Also my breasts are starting to grow. Phooey.

this is not a problem it os common for all girls if your hair is greasy wash it every day but there is no magical potion to get rid of it.
You're not ment to wash your hair every day it can wash the natural oils out. I kept trying new shampoo's & conditioner's till I found one I liked best.

All of a sudden I have to start wearing Deodorant and My hair is Getting Greaser the Minute! Do any of you starting to have this Problem?
-RS
YES!

*Hair Greasie

*Pimpls

*D.O. ((Doderant,..lol))

and cramps! i got one right no to tell you the truth!

Lol, but one thing that really sucks in my school.

Is that every...Single...Morning we have gym. And we get really sweaty. (And I mean Really Sweaty) Lol and since its in the morning all my classmates and me feel so gross and nasty for the rest of the day. @.@

Thank god that the school years almost over. =D

ahhh!

i remember first going through all of this!

i still am but im done with almost all the stages so yeah

at first it's all annoying but you get used to it and stuff

and for the grease just use a nice shampoo! : )

I just realised. O.O after 1 and a 1/2 years to 3 years when you get puberty you can get your period. I just started getting used to PUBERTY! *slams head into wall*

here's the article: Article about periods

I hate growing up! Its so.... COMPLICATORING! (Yes. I made that word up. xD)

~SG~

I'm 10. It's started with me. I sweat so much it leaks right through my tops, my nipples hurt when i press them (there's white lines on them) and then my hair get's really greasy. I get moody and sad. ALOT. I feel grumpier. I used to be class clown, now I'm just boring.

I hate the underarm hair thing...(I've had it for a couple years now)

Seriously :( I suck at shaving..even though I've been shaving since I was like 8! I always get these red bumps in my armpits and it looks like I have disease that's eating my skin ;P

And I hate wearing pads & getting my visitor. It felt so weird the first time. I thought that I was peeing my pants o_o then I went to the bathroom and was like...okay I'm too young for my period so I must have a disease :p . This was back in march. and it took me a couple days to tell my mom. then I was really excited to know that I "was a woman".

Then I got it again a couple weeks later and I had to go to school and I was SO scared and my flow was really heavy that day and I kept crossing my legs to make it stop and each time I moved..more blood came out.

And I have more !

My pubic hair is REALLY dark. I won't dare shave it because my mom mentioned someone about going to a gyneocologist and I wouldn't want my mom to found out I shaved it :p . Even though I have a white bikini...

But luckily, I've not experienced the greasy hair thing.

Also...I've had lots of "discharge" and I thought it would stop after I got my period. It happened before my period too, but I just thought it was pee or something.

(I'm 12 years old, turning 13 in august)

And sorry if any of that is disturbing :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 10, and I have a carpet of Pube hair down there. 0.0 It is really black...

Also, I saw some underarm hair, but my mom says I cannot shave untill I'm 12. D=

My first period, I already told the story.XP I come to school, prepared, now.

Uggh. I'm Eleven 1/2 and I have to wear deodorant. You wouldn't want to smell my underarms, the smell kills, even though I don't have much hair. XP And when I look up close to the mirror, my face sweats like crazy! I can't stand for more than 45 minutes outside without burning up. My hair down there, it feels unpleasant when I go to the bathroom.

My hair (on my head) keeps growing faster (it's really long) and won't stop greasing up.

My right breast really itches a lot, too. :( How awful.

I have not had my period yet. I don't pee my pants, but I keep getting a brownish yellow liquid on my underwear.

I get very moody, I cry every day, I feel depressed, I scream at my parents and I get angered easily..

Near the end of fifth grade, we had to watch some stupid puberty video. We learned that stuff in third grade!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back