Girls- Hormones Starting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have to use deodorant now and I have to wash my hair every day (it still gets oily sometimes). My face has also been breaking out a lot. I have this really good face wash thing, though. Noxema Citrus Blast or something like that. I can basically feel the pimples getting smaller and smaller as I scrub. It works really well.

Secret Clinical Strength deodorant works really well, too. I've also been growing a lot. I've grown nearly an inch in less than a month. My feet have also been getting a lot bigger, and I've been getting a little chubbier (D:). Usually people grow out, up, out, up, etc.

♪~tk710

well yeah everyone goes through it and stuff but my doctor said that when you have your period later than you get to be taller not a little shortie......so if you start a 9 or 10 then your gonna be kinda short..... :eek:

Boys probably have it easy. -___-
People say that but if you kick a boy..down there..they'll feel it for a while. (I think)

I asked my boyfriend does he get anything that hurts alot, like we get periods. He said boys get 'ball aches' and apparently it's really painful (he says).

Pubic hair will be black and so will the arm pit hair. And I used to shave the pubic hair off, but now I'm letting it grow and its itching like CRAZY! I have like five hairs in each arm pit.

My hair is not greasybut my haed is itchy. And no I don't have lice..

The other day, my guy friend was having cramps, and since he bugs us, we decided to bug him a little, and we're like "Aww, it's your time of the month!" and he says to us, "Oh my gosh, and you guys go through this EVERY freeken month, and proabably 10 times worse!"

He used to make fun of us for our woman stuff, and he finnaly felt how we did, hehe.

The other day, my guy friend was having cramps, and since he bugs us, we decided to bug him a little, and we're like "Aww, it's your time of the month!" and he says to us, "Oh my gosh, and you guys go through this EVERY freeken month, and proabably 10 times worse!"
He used to make fun of us for our woman stuff, and he finnaly felt how we did, hehe.
Sounds like he had stomach cramps. I hate those too lol.

Well at least he got an idea first hand what it's like sometimes for us females. My mom likes to say at times "Men couldn't give birth either. They just couldn't take the pain of a kid going through their bits" LOL She's probably right and hilarious XD!!

It means we r all gonna have periods soon!!!!!!!!!I will have mine about next year!I'm also in puberty so y'all not the only ones!
lol! ive got mine! last year! started again on...the soonest time was on the 6th...i think...

i as well have that...and it SO annoying! ^_^

O..M...G. I......have the grease and smell problem......I don't want my period! Oh god! Now I am freaking out!

I am also starting to like boys! MY PERIOD AT 10? Ah! Oh no oh no oh no. I skipped a shower to take one in the morning (easier to scrunch my hair) and my hair was so greasy! I can't do that a lot anymore.

yeah i hear everyone

my bf gets the "signs" of the month cause i start to be all mean and sad and he has to comfort me but when im mad he backs off for a couple hours and sometimes when im in pain he brings me chocolate and a rose!

;)

he's really understanding because he has 3 sisters and they help him through my time of month! haha

I'm 13 turning fourteen next month and I have my period and all the hormone stuff too. I have always thought, why did god make girls and women go through all the hard stuff while the guys have it easy? Didn't he ever think about how we would feel about it?! I don't think so! Anyways, puberty sucks and we all have to get used to it. Just tell yourself your not the only one going through it too! Thats what my mom told me and I feel better about it but I still HATE it.

-Happyqueen :ichigotchi:

I hate it too but we just have to get used to it I guess.<< I think guys really do have it easy.Girls start with pubirity like as young as 8 years old and guys aren't expected to have it untill they're like 12.Girls also start thinking about love and stuff when the boys are thinking about who might win the superbowl.I'm positive that guys definetly have it easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know talk about embaressing one time i forgot my deoterant and i raised my hand in class then everyone lafed :eek: i looked down and i had a swet stain under my arm! :mellow: :eek: :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back