Girls, my friends are funny!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ta9394

Reaction score
well, i shave my pits, and we were doing truth or dare, and i told them for my truth, and they were stunned! they didn't think girls got armpit hair! any similair experiances?

well, does anyone have any silly experiances like that?

OFF TOPIC:Yea.......Everybody teases me and beats me up and talks bout me im really sad bout da High chool im gpnna cry :p :(

OFF TOPIC:Yea.......Everybody teases me and beats me up and talks bout me im really sad bout da High chool im gpnna cry :p :(
Awww. I can be your friend, if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont HAVE any friends so i cant really say anything here :( :(
Oh, c'mon! We're your friends here! No, I seriously don't get hair. I don't think I will ever get hair. Don't tell me that I will because everyone does, because I won't. Trust me. Maybe I will get a little, but even my mom says that I will never get hair.

I have friends on ere buh not in school :( .Okay :)
I'll be your friend too! :D Oh of course I will!

PM me if you want. :) I'll be happy to help. Um, so...you have quite a few friends now!

About he teasing and beating up.

Tell a teacher or something. It isn't fair for you to go through that. :(

But anyway...this is a bit off-topic. ;)

Ok everyone is getting off topic! I'll get a guide if this doesn't fix up!

Me & my friend are always goofing around....but most of the funny stuff we say is violent.. o.o

My little sister got hair 1 year ago(she was 9!!) I got it 1 1/2 years ago (I was 11 1/2) I read that some scientists say we get it so that sweat hangs to it to attract a mate. (from when we lived in trees!) I think that my stinky sweat smell is not going to attract any one P.U.

i got hair (down there) when i was 8! i got pit hair when 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back