-GIRLS- Size and weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand 170 centimeters tall and weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 54 kilos (I don't check because I don't really care)

I could probably beat every one of you in an armwrestling match

(but one can't know that for sure, obviously)

I do understand that being overweight is unhealthy, but seriously, it's one's business what they want to do with their body... Family is not that bad, because they are allowed to care, but seriously, when strangers bully you (so called "tough love") just to pressure you into losing weight and "getting healthy" (they actually only care about your looks, don't believe this) is just the worst thing. It is often on 9gag comments.

I do understand that being overweight is unhealthy, but seriously, it's one's business what they want to do with their body... Family is not that bad, because they are allowed to care, but seriously, when strangers bully you (so called "tough love") just to pressure you into losing weight and "getting healthy" (they actually only care about your looks, don't believe this) is just the worst thing.
youtu.be/54uSD67M-Zo?t=1m2s

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 5'4", 100 pounds. I'm seventeen.

And I'm underweight. Y'all have no idea how hard it is to gain weight. Unless like, you do know how hard it is. 'Cause then you obviously know.

Swaaag.
I'm 5'4", 100 pounds. I'm seventeen.

And I'm underweight. Y'all have no idea how hard it is to gain weight. Unless like, you do know how hard it is. 'Cause then you obviously know.

Swaaag.
Yeah I so feel you. I've been skinny my whole life wanting to gain weight. And here I am, almost 21 and stil trying to

I've been 5'2" since 6th grade, and I'm 21 now.

my weight is approximately 160.

I'm 105 at 10 and 5'. Tall and chubby for my age, but average for my height, because I'm taller than average... So says my doctor.

I'm 5'2" and 139 lbs. **Edit: I'm 22 and I would consider myself on the thicker side.

I workout 3-6 times a week, though, so my muscular thighs probably account for me seeming so overweight. XD

Photo for reference of the thunder-thigh glory (tried to crop the messy room, but it's pretty darn messy):

2511dde3-43b2-4a40-8958-d9f459b8f19e_zpsb2105548.jpg

Regardless of what your weight is, you should love yourself.

I used to be very overweight, and I'm still not where I want to be, but I only change because I want to change.

I would encourage all you lovely ladies to be who you are and how you are as long as it's what makes you feel good. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty bad at mesurement but I think I'm 5.1 ft in height, but the last time I weighted myself I was 108 pounds which I'm pretty sure I'm waaay heavier than that now. Starting tomorrow I won't be eating as much as I do now... :rolleyes:

I'm 5'2 and about 170. I'm definitely a thicker Lady. ;) Not fat just curvy...very curvy lol. But I'm happy with how I look and feel very comfortable with everything. No one should worry about weight in regards to appearance, if it endangers your health then you should worry but if not be happy with who you are. My Husband is 350 lbs and I love his appearance! But looks aren't everything, and if you've got yourself a good partner/friend a weight issue won't matter to them. They will love you regardless.

I don't have a scale.

And I'd never weigh myself after Christmas even if I did. :p

Reactions: Box
I'm 159cm tall, and weigh somewhere between 41 and 42kg. I'm 18

Apparently I'm underweight.

Talk to your doctor about whats normal for you. Each person has a unique body/mass index, based on your height and age. I'm 31 years old, I'm 5'4" and I'm 136 at last weigh in, which is not my ideal, but is fine. I gain all my weight in my hips and stomach, which is normal for girls.

I'm 5'9 and 180. I'm curvy, but i suppose i could lose some weight. But hey, i get told i look good alot so im fine with it. ;D

I am 5'8 and weigh 74 kilos (163 pounds), to most of you that might be alot but my heaviest was 98kg (216 pounds) at just 14 ahaha!

At 17, I'm just shy of 5'3 and as of a couple weeks ago, weight at 88.8 pounds. I haven't been able to eat much during the past couple weeks because of spring break (darn you, closed dining halls!) as well as stressful upcoming prelims. Probably a little lighter now :)

I'm 20, am about five feet tall, and weigh about 165 pounds. Yes, I know, my BMI is really high, but I'm not too concerned about it since there are so many factors in health and size and the BMI isn't always the best indicator of that. I am overweight, and I accept it. If I see any health-based reason to try to lose much weight, I will try to do so, but for now I don't have the time to manage that part of my life so closely. I know I could definitely eat healthier and I don't exercise, but it's taken me several years to feel happy about who I am and how I look and I think I've finally (almost) gotten to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back