-GIRLS- Size and weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im 5'5 (and a half (; (; ) anddd i think im around 125-130? it really depends on the week.

i normally like my body. recently I've been wanting to loose weight though.

Sorry for intruding in to a topic that starts with -GIRLS- but I don't think it's a good thing for people to get down on themselves because of their weight... This topic might make people sad :(

I'm 1,63 m and I weigh 48 kg so I guess I'm average but on the 'skinny' side, as far as weigh goes. Thing is don't look that skinny because of my body shape; I have a big chest and pretty thick legs', which look kind of weird with the rest of my body being fairly tiny. But I love that and I really like my body in general, and I think everyone should like theirs too, and if you don't you can always try and change it in a healthy way ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 1,63 m and I weigh 48 kg so I guess I'm average but on the 'skinny' side, as far as weigh goes. Thing is don't look that skinny because of my body shape; I have a big chest and pretty thick legs', which look kind of weird with the rest of my body being fairly tiny. But I love that and I really like my body in general, and I think everyone should like theirs too, and if you don't you can always try and change it in a healthy way ^_^
Haha, I kind of have the same problem. I'm not fat, but I look like I am. That's mostly because, I have mucles on my mucles, I HAVE MUCLES ON MY EYEBALLS! :D **I literaly do not have mucles on my eyeballs..** And we all have different body types, to ;) . And mine's mucley. *I'm not sure if mucley is even a word :huh: .* And it's very stupid to call a heavy weight person fat. :angry:

I'm 5'5" and 94 pounds. I eat in a healthy manner but my doctors don't seem concerned so it's okay I guess.

An unhealthy weight. I used to weight 32 lbs more though, I need to lose 65 more lbs to be my ideal weight. I just don't have that body build to be that skinny.(I'm 5'7")

17 years old, 151cm(4'10/11"), 47-49kg. I think this is okay, although I would have liked to think that I can still get taller...doesn't seem possible now :(

5'6 and around 170-180 lbs, last I checked.

I'm 20 years old as well. I don't consider myself fat anymore, as I used to weigh 220 lbs. I do have a bit of a belly on me, but I don't let it bother me. Whenever I catch myself eyeing myself in the mirror and thinking "wow, I'm so fat." I tell myself "hush, you used to fit in clothes three times the size of what what you wear now!"

People don't believe I weigh 180 cause I've got a slight musclar build, so a portion of my weight is muscle!

I'm 5'3 and about 100-110 pounds aged 16. I know I'm quite light, I do look quite thin but I don't think I look too thin, I look heavier than I am.

I just have a high metabolism, a gift and a curse..

The last time i weighed myself i was about 90kg. And i'm 172 cm tall. I think im overweght and evryone around me calls me fat. My thighs are massacre, so much cellulite :(

Cellulite actually has a lot to do with genetics, not necessarily body type. Stick-thin women can have quite a bit of cellulite, and some larger women pretty much have none at all. That being said, good diet and regular exercise will reduce the appearance of cellulite significantly :)

Back on topic...I'm 5' 5" and 100 pounds thanks to a medical condition affecting my metabolism.

(And I have cellulite too!)

My mom's side of the family is generally short and large, my dad's side more towards tall and thin. I get the most awkward of both worlds, apparently, at 6'0" and 250lbs. My bmi passes into "obese territory about a year ago. Thanks to my height, I don't show it too much, but I feel the difference. 175lbs is where I want to be. When I'm there, I fit into a 12, and it looks good on me despite the fact I'm never destined to have a flat belly. Anything less than that, and I'd never find clothes long enough for my frame! I also usually have to buy men's sized clothes, because there's more variety in inseam length of jeans and the like, and more non-low cut options. (Seriously, what woman with a 40 inch waist wants to show off where her hip bones aren't visible?)

I'm not happy with my weight, but I can change that with a little work and a few small changes that lead to bigger changes. I was in a dark place for the last year or so in the wake of a deeply upsetting family tragedy, and I'm still not entirely okay, but I'm ready to go back to good. my mother and I are trying to meet weekly for walking, which is good for both of us, I'm walking longer routes home from work every day, and I'm trying to make healthier choices. Where I work, it's been nothing but bagels and soda for the last 5 years of work meals, so I'm trying to drink soda water flavored with real fruit or cucumber instead, since I have the fizzy addiction. And I'm bringing my own food to replace the 500 calorie carb fest that is every option to eat there. It's making a diference!

☆To the ladies unhappy with your image, try to look at it as health not size/weight, because it makes such a difference in the choices you make when chosing soda or iced tea, potato chips or pretzles, etc. It's the little choices that added up last time I was able to lose weight, and little choices that are working for me again! And remember, diet is what you do eat, not what you exclude! It's not easy, but when is anything of any actual importance in your life easy? Remember why you want to work for it, and do it for you and your reasons, not because society tells you skinny is what you need to be! ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back