Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! About a month ago a guy on my bus (Tyler) saw that I was bleeding through my jeans (I STILL can't predict my period. Dang.) and he was like "EWWWWWWWW that's so gross! There's blood on your jeans, Alyssa!"
guys are sooooo immature.... :lol:

Heck yeah. And Tyler is older than me. (I'm in 7th grade, he's in 8th grade)
wow :lol: guys need to grow up... i used to slap my brother with a tampon lol cuz he said, "ew! you have your period?!" slap slap slap!

go girl!

i haven't had mine but when i first started to shave my pits MY BROTHER siad,"u shave already?!?!" (i was 11) i said, "yes..." and shoved him out of my room. hahaha (he is 14 and he has FINALLY gotten armpit hairs... weird. I found out because he told me casually for no stinking reason. i was thinking," FINALLY!")

Last edited by a moderator:
wow :) guys need to grow up... i used to slap my brother with a tampon lol cuz he said, "ew! you have your period?!" slap slap slap!
Actualy, some isn't their fault.

Yes, guys can control themsleves, but they do mature slower then girls do.

So, girls, just bare with the them.

They'll catch up.

XP

Actualy, some isn't their fault.Yes, guys can control themsleves, but they do mature slower then girls do.

So, girls, just bare with the them.

They'll catch up.

XP
well, yea you are right

but its annoying how guys bug you about "it"

guys are sooooo immature.... :)
OMG!!!! Tell me about it!!! My class, all the boys go NUTS every day!!!! Seneca yesterday he filled a water bottle full of SweetHearts!!!! Shook it then drank it!!!! DOn't even get me started with Kyle!!!

OMG!!!! Tell me about it!!! My class, all the boys go NUTS every day!!!! Seneca yesterday he filled a water bottle full of SweetHearts!!!! Shook it then drank it!!!! DOn't even get me started with Kyle!!!
You are so right! There are these boys on my street, and they are my sister's friends, and they are soo silly. Bill is alway diong something silly, like playing Basketball on rollerskates (Note, all the boys are my sister's age, so they're younger then me.). Jordan is always crawling on his lawn.

~Camelle

I dont get it how can a clitorus erect sorry this is disgustin lol!
I am not sure how best to explain this but the clitoris is the female equivalent of the male penis. Basically, at foetus level, everyone starts out as female but as time goes on, those with XY chromosomes change developmental path to become male. If you are a boy, then then what would have been the clitoris if your were a girl instead grows into a penis. Basically, both organs are a group of highly stimulatable nerve endings and upon arousal both become engorged with blood and erect. As the clitoris is closer to the size of a pea (with some variation), when we say it erect, it just means that it is swollen and more pronounced than anything else. Obviously, because something that is more nodular rather than cylindrical can't actually be "erected" by true definition in the way that a penis can. :mametchi:

Does that kind of make sense???

Absolutely. The normal range is anywhere from 8 to 18 years of age. :blink: Menarche before 8 years old is generally idiopathic central precocious puberty while absence of menarche by 18 years of age is usually an indicator of some kind of hormonal imbalance or other reproductive/genetic disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back