Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not yet.

I'm dreading the day, actually. Not the actual bleeding part but the embarrassment of it all.

I dunno how I will tell my mum when it comes D:

No, not yet.I'm dreading the day, actually. Not the actual bleeding part but the embarrassment of it all.

I dunno how I will tell my mum when it comes D:
Just like I was. :D Don't worry, everything will be just fine.

^ Isn't it great when you know it won't be coming? 8D

I got mine literally the day after a pool party my family hosted. Phew! It's done now, so I'm free 'til August.

Not yet. My last one took forever to come! ( :D ) It didn't come for like two months ^o^

My 2 last ones were so long and heavy that I wish I would skip this month :p But I've had my period for half a year now and never skipped before...

It's just that I started on 21th last month and that means I'd get it at a really bad time this month >.< Why can't I skip for once?! Why is it always so heavy and lasts forever?!

I haven't had it for this month yet. I still hate getting my period as much as I did when I was younger, but now that I have a boyfriend I cross my fingers for it every month...if you know what I mean... :)

My Periiod doesn't really bother me. My period bothers my Mom. PMS

I had to up my dosage on BC pills. In other words, I'm taking a stronger pill than what I was last time. Why? Because the last kind I was taking [Aviane, or something like that], were getting kind of "Dull" and it's been a year since I've been on them. And Latley, before I started my new Pills [Apri, or something like that], My period has been like, a crazy heavy-flow. When I started the pills last year, while I was on them, I was lighter. So after a year of taking them I started to get heavier. Now, i started a new brand of BC pills [Apri], around the end of may, and I've started to lighten up a bit, lighter than what I was last year actually.

I bought the cool pads :D

These Babys. :D

You know, the ones with the commercials.

"I like to pet soft things, Like my cat"

"And usually, by the third day, I really just wanna...dance"

So I got a Droid yesterday and among the top apps was, "My Days - Period and Ovulation Calendar." :D I super love it! I input some of my past periods and it tells me when I'm in peak fertility and when I should get my next period! xD

Problem is though, my periods aren't normal and haven't been for the past year 1+ years (I'm sure some of you have heard me complain about this before) Sometimes it comes every 15 days, last time it was 20 (the longest it's been in AGES). I've had my periods for two years now and it's still a wreck.

But I hope it regulates itself soon so I don't have it quite so often, and so my period calendar app is accurate :D xD

PLEASE SKIP THIS TIME ! >.< For once in my life! I was suppose to start today but I didn't so please let it skip this month!

I've already had mine for July...I'm probably going to start my next one August 3rd :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started Yestarday ;~; My periods have been starting later and later in the month. I need to take some birth control xD So It helps regulate it, helps with acne and keeps me not from getting prengant :D You never know what will happen!

I got my first one yesterday! I'm happy, because I know that I function normally. (inside joke with my friends). I actually got it at school, but it just looked like thick brown secretions. It was only after ballet in the shower that I realised it was my period. I got out real quick and here is a transcript of the conversation I had with my mum. (I was one of those girls who was freaked at the thought of telling mum)

MUM: That was a quick shower!

ME: (walking to computer with my towel) Um...I think I've got my period.

Mum was just like oh. I was trying hard not to laugh at her reaction. But she only had overnighter pads, so now I have to wear one of those to dancing. Does anyone think I should use a tampon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back