Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok good..... lolz

is everything genetic? (i heard your breast size gets to about your mothers from genetics) like if my mum got her period when she was say 14 id get it then??? (i acually dunno when she first got it and i dont care lolz)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok good..... lolzis everything genetic? (i heard your breast size gets to about your mothers from genetics) like if my mum got her period when she was say 14 id get it then??? (i acually dunno when she first got it and i dont care lolz)
Well put it this way, genetics is a really strong factor in determine you size and shape and when you are likely to start menstruation and how light/heavy/painful it will be. Other factors such as diet and exercise will also play a role which is why you might not be excactly the same as your mother or sisters.

Well that "other hole" is probably it! :D Just because you haven't had sex or used a tampon doesn't mean that it is definately going to be small. The hymen can get stretched and torn just by general physical activities such as horseriding so the hole can just as easily be quite big! Everyone is different.
Your urethra is very small and barely visable so if you can see the hole and think it is big then it is not that. So the only other options that the hole is your anus or the vaginal opening. The anus is a pretty obvious hole because it is not surrounded by skin folds and it a lot further backwards. It is surrounded by smooth (or maybe a little hairy) skin. It would seem to me that the other hole you found is the one you are after!
Wow! How do you know all those doctor words? Are you a doctor? 'Cause you'll make a good one!

Eh, U know what, I thought cause I havent seen any blood I was off my period well when I check what do I see-BLOOD why did that pause oocur?

Eh, U know what, I thought cause I havent seen any blood I was off my period well when I check what do I see-BLOOD why did that pause oocur?
Your blood doesn't come out like water being poured out of a bucket so it won't start and then keep going until it is all gone and then completely stop. It is more of a drip. If you have ever hung a soaking wet towel out to dry you'll notice it takes a little while to start dripping then it drips a whole lot, then it slows down and appears to stop but if you watch long enough it will drip every so often before it stops dripping entirely. Think of your period like that. It runs through the same process of seeming to stop before it runs out of blood completely to stop. :angry:

I know I have seen heaps of complaints, And I was a bit scared when I saw this, But it is your own desision to post in here.

Look, For the little girls who are scared, Don't be scared.

Your first time there is usally not much blood, But yeah the cramps do hurt.

You usally only have it for about a week, Well, For me anyway.

But I hate having it while I am at school, Because you get really sore cramps and stuff >.<

Also, My Teacher last year said that you usally get your first period approxamtely 12 Months after your breasts start to devlop.

..Eek >.< I feel werid talking about this stuff on TamaTalk.

Wow. Interesting topic.

I was really embaressed when I started mine. It was at a sleepover. o.o

Well put it this way, genetics is a really strong factor in determine you size and shape and when you are likely to start menstruation and how light/heavy/painful it will be. Other factors such as diet and exercise will also play a role which is why you might not be excactly the same as your mother or sisters.
my mum had her period when she waz 14 but i think i'm gonna get mine when I'm 11 or 12

Wow. Interesting topic.
I was really embaressed when I started mine. It was at a sleepover. o.o
Sleepover? >.<

That would of been bad.

Mine started on A Sunday night. I was worried about going to school the next day.

Sleepover? >.<That would of been bad.

Mine started on A Sunday night. I was worried about going to school the next day.
My bff Just had her's the other day- RIGHT BEFORE WE WENT TO A THEME PARK!!!!

Blood backing up is extraordinarily painful!! It causes the belly to swelling and become very tender and painful and the pain can often radiate to their back. It can cause the girl not to be able to be able to urinate or pass faeces! And what's worse is that it appears every month until treated. That and it makes sexual intercourse incredibly difficult without the intitial hole in hymen which acts as a weak spot for penetration.
is it in ur genetics?

It isn't about girls pubery trust me!
**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ Get well soon Roli the goalie! THe Oilers need you! ♥
yes it is. girls masturbate too. its not sick.you may think so but it doesnt harm you or anything and its ok if your mom and dad dont care.

i no this from the video *shudders* i learned sumthen lolz dramatic much?

Also, My Teacher last year said that you usally get your first period approxamtely 12 Months after your breasts start to devlop.
..Eek >.< I feel werid talking about this stuff on TamaTalk.
thats impossible. mine sorta started THREE YEARS ago. lolz maybe she ment like at this age... 12 i mean or 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back