Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD This little guy looks so funny in this topic --> B)

LOL Sorry.

Anyway, I have mine now.

It started yesterday (I have had it before, Its just I got mine again yesterday)

And the first day or so, Thats when the WORST cramps come.

I had the most sorest I have had yet.

And I was at school today, I had it all through History, Maths, English & Library (Library was my last subject, too)

The main thing to help cramps is to drink plently of water.

I have too have mine next summer when I`m done with 4th grade and I`ll be ten next summer.
So, your 9? Anyway, you don't HAVE to have your period when your ten. Just because your mom or big sis had it when they were ten, doesn't mean 4 shure you will start when your ten. My mom had her's when she was 14 (I said thet earlier, I know) But the way puberty is treating me, I'm probably gonna start my period when I'm 11 or 12. No way to tell 4 shure though.

Hi, I'm 12 and my 15yr old cousin gave me a "girl" book about a year ago. I can help with most of the questions anyone asks and give real questions asked by real girls. The book really helped me understand what I will go through when my puberty hits. I think it could help anyone here. It is by the American Girl Company.

-Kim-

ok here is a new question

1. k say that you have ur first period at 20, do you keep going on puberty then or will it keep on going even though it skipped the period??

2. say you arnt a heavy bleeder, and you have your period in the beggining of school and you didnt go to the bathroom all day.. will the blood seep through your underwear and to your pants where everyone can see??

ps. i think i am a mediam bleeder because some of my nose bleeds (i was just sneezing alot!) took 2 hours to stop. but i dont bleed alot with scratches

lolz dunno y i added the ps part but oh well

ok here is a new question
1. k say that you have ur first period at 20, do you keep going on puberty then or will it keep on going even though it skipped the period??

2. say you arnt a heavy bleeder, and you have your period in the beggining of school and you didnt go to the bathroom all day.. will the blood seep through your underwear and to your pants where everyone can see??

ps. i think i am a mediam bleeder because some of my nose bleeds (i was just sneezing alot!) took 2 hours to stop. but i dont bleed alot with scratches

lolz dunno y i added the ps part but oh well
Q. say that you have ur first period at 20, do you keep going on puberty then or will it keep on going even though it skipped the period??

A. If you haven't had you period by the time you are 18 there is underlying problem which needs to be addressed by a doctor most likely related to hormone insensitivity or imblance. Whether other aspects of puberty have occured depends on what condition they have.

Q. say you arnt a heavy bleeder, and you have your period in the beggining of school and you didnt go to the bathroom all day.. will the blood seep through your underwear and to your pants where everyone can see??

A. That depends on a lot of factors like what you are wearing and what material your clothes are made of and how exactly how much blood you are losing and at what rate. It doesn't take a whole lot of blood for it to come out on the other side. I can't really answer that precisely because saying you're not a heavy bleeder may mean one thing to you and another to me. Depends also on whether you start gradually over a few hours or very quickly. If you are likely to be in full flow by the end of the day then the chances are you will have leaked through.

Last edited by a moderator:
k thnx

but i meant in the first one that if you have your period a bit late (18 [i no its not late but you no]) do you keep on going through puberty even though the next step was supposed to be your period

k thnx
but i meant in the first one that if you have your period a bit late (18 [i no its not late but you no]) do you keep on going through puberty even though the next step was supposed to be your period
As I said, it depends on the reason for the late menstrual onset.

i have no idea why lolz but i rlly rlly rlly want mine... lolz i dunno why but i do :)

funny....

um

quote by Bell Sprout

If you haven't had you period by the time you are 18 there is underlying problem which needs to be addressed by a doctor most likely related to hormone insensitivity or imblance. Whether other aspects of puberty have occured depends on what condition they have.

What happens if you don't have it by 18 or 19? :) I feel like I'm gonna have it... I've been getting cramps a lot lately.
If you haven't had your first period by the time you are 18 then you need to see a doctor. This doesn't occur very often at all but is usually the result of either having hormones that are all out of whack or or problems recognising hormones. It is something that needs to be treated.

It may also be an indicator of problems withs with ovaries or uterus such as deformity, tumour or cysts.

Hey Bell sprout do you have your owne period???? How old are ???? How old were you when you had you period????? Please answer me!!!
LOL Rachelgotchi is right. I'm 20 and have been having periods since I was 12.

I wrote my story when I first reopened this topic... here is a copy:

My Story

I started back when I was 12 (1998). I had cramps and felt really quite off colour... in fact I thought I was sick so I started taking Vitamin C tablets to try and avert the flu!  Initially, I was both excited and proud of this event...though in time I do have to say it became a bit on obstruction.  I was always a heavy bleeder and can say it is not fun when you bleed through your school uniform at school!!!   :)   I was also subject to intense cramps that left me crying in my bedroom. The pain was often so bad that it caused me to dry wretch. I had to take heavy pain killers early. My problems were solved by a combination between some anti-haemorrhagic tablets temporarily and converting to the contraceptive pill which also lightened the bleeding and stopped bleeds from happening for any more than 5 days. 

Wow bell sprout, I didn't know you were 21. I though your were like 16 or 17. Anyway, I belive I'm getting closer and closer to my period. I have large brests, sometimes (but rarely) I get cramps, I get moodswings sometimes, I have a little discharge, and I have a little pubic hair. (As I have said before) I think the day will be in a year or two.

hm... you must be close lolz i just have

um... well cant say large but breasts

moodswings

discharge

pubic hair (its thick and curly like my hair on my head lolz)

maybe i wont have cramps.... could be possible, or im furthur away lolz

is the cramps just all of the sudden???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back