Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what discharge is but it sounds like I'm getting it to! It feels like I have peed in my pants! It sticks to me well ya you should know. It is annoying and why does it happen! It also stain my underwear! Yellowish color in my underwear is getting annoying. My parents think I'm wetting my self! Hello Im old enough not to do that! Help peoples plz! What does discharge mean!
Discharge can be yellowish, clear, or white. You get dishcharge about 1-2 years (aproxamitly) before you start your period but sometimes girls get it while or after their period. Tell ur MOM that your not wetting your pants!

Discharge can be yellowish, clear, or white. You get dishcharge about 1-2 years (aproxamitly) before you start your period but sometimes girls get it while or after their period. Tell ur MOM that your not wetting your pants!
Yeah lolz I told her or at least she figured it out.. something like that. Anyways thanks for your help!

Yeah lolz I told her or at least she figured it out.. something like that. Anyways thanks for your help!
No prob. I like being as helpful as possible.

probably not.
sweet! its like a new record topic! well anyway i got no cramps when i got my period, but i only had it my first time so ill probably get cramps next time. (hopefully not) :(

Edit:: I keep spelling craps instead of cramps lol im so dumb

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my period on thursday,at 7:00(about) a.m.

when will i get my next one?

I am a woman,yayyyyyyyyyyy

but i hate cramps,when i woke up i was like mommy my stomache hurts then she said maybe u have to go pee,so i went and pulled down my underwear and scream,my mom was like u got ur period,now i am wearing pads(i hate tampons)at school my friend was like why do u have ur purse and i said i got my period and now she calls it dottie when we talk about it

i got my period on thursday,at 7:00(about) a.m.when will i get my next one?

I am a woman,yayyyyyyyyyyy

but i hate cramps,when i woke up i was like mommy my stomache hurts then she said maybe u have to go pee,so i went and pulled down my underwear and scream,my mom was like u got ur period,now i am wearing pads(i hate tampons)at school my friend was like why do u have ur purse and i said i got my period and now she calls it dottie when we talk about it
since it is your first time your "dottie" sceduale(sp?) isn't right on because you body is just getting used to puberty. once you get it a few more times your body will probably get used to it and do some sort of routine. (ex every 24 or 27 days or sumthinng.) im no docotr but thats what we learned in sex ed last year.

since it is your first time your "dottie" sceduale(sp?) isn't right on because you body is just getting used to puberty. once you get it a few more times your body will probably get used to it and do some sort of routine. (ex every 24 or 27 days or sumthinng.) im no docotr but thats what we learned in sex ed last year.
2007 is gettin' closer. My mom said I'm likly in 2007. And its already Sept. 2006! Why do we have to go though puberty? It's so... ugh!

\Camelle/

My amdomen hurts do I have cramps It has hurt for 2 days
Have you started your periods?? There are a number of reasons why your abdomen can be sore ranging from indigestion to appendicitis. Menstrual cramps tend to be very low and will coincide with the commencement of your period rather than before it.

I have been having cramps and I have been being moody lately my dad just told me to shut up and go away for it. Im crying as I type.

No I havent had it yet.

ERG STUPID DISCHARGE RUINED MY BIRTHDAY UNDERS

P.S. my mom gives us each a pair of silly underwear for everyones birthday it was my sister's yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back