Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know but still well anyway ty guys :mellow: and no it does not hurt :)

Last edited by a moderator:
candygirl93 - As much as this topic has been bumped, it has a lot of information that answers many questions and helps a lot of people. There for I don't believe it should or will be closed. :)
Dr@g@n - I was told my period wouldn't hurt... or will it? :mellow:
For some people it hurts, for some it doesn't. For me, it doesn't hurt sooo much that I have to take painkillers and stuff, but it sure does annoy me. The first time always hurts the most...

Also... My friend (the one who's scared half to death about her period) eMailed me today asking if tampons hurt and I'm like "Umm well I don't wear them since I'm a pretty light bleeder..." and she's like "BUT WHAT IF I'M NOT?!?!?!" -.-'''''''''''' I don't know what to do with her...

I've had yeast infections plenty of times. I hate it how you feel like you have to pee all the time but you really don't.

Dr@g@n, why is your friend so freaked out about it? :mellow: And I hope mine doesn't hurt! :)

Dr@g@n, why is your friend so freaked out about it? :mellow:
Well, she's worried because she takes gymnastics and dance AND art and goes to a bunch of meets and concerts and stuff, many of which are out of town and then there's school, and she's worried that it'll happen when she's not at home/with someone who knows how to handle it. She says she's afraid that it'll hurt and she'll have to wear tampons. I sorta feel sorry for her because she says the only time her and her mom have had that kind of discussion is when her mom said "I don't want to embarrass you, but we need to get you some bras." She doesn't have any books or anything... =(

I've had yeast infections plenty of times. I hate it how you feel like you have to pee all the time but you really don't.
I know!!! I hate it too!!! What "stuff" do you use? I use Oxistat.

Well, it's not like I HAVE to pee, I just pee a little, like a few drops.

Have you ever went to bed with a Yeast Infection, then you lay down and feel like your on one of those UFO carnival rides(feel like the gravity is pulling harder than it is)? That happens ALOT to me. It is SOOO ANNOYING!!! Then it turns out I have to pee!!! But sometimes it happens more than once in one night. Then I have to put on Oxistat and take Diflucan.

will someone answer this!!!
what is it? is it when your discharge is itchy and smelly? cause i have an itchy smelly discharge... HELP!

what is it? is it when your discharge is itchy and smelly? cause i have an itchy smelly discharge... HELP!
Yes, I've had it for years. I think you might have a yeast infection. If your Mom says your too young, guess what!!! I've had it since 3rd grade!!! I'm in fifth now.

I used something that starts with an "M" lol. I can't remember it right now. :wacko:

I've had discharge since I was really small... I can remember it like it was yesterday, hehe.

ta9394 - Discharge is normal; don't worry about it. :)

Um... I have no other advice right now, sorry. :mellow:

I used something that starts with an "M" lol. I can't remember it right now. :wacko: I've had discharge since I was really small... I can remember it like it was yesterday, hehe.

ta9394 - Discharge is normal; don't worry about it. :)

Um... I have no other advice right now, sorry. :mellow:
It's called Monistat!!!

Yes, I've had it for years. I think you might have a yeast infection. If your Mom says your too young, guess what!!! I've had it since 3rd grade!!! I'm in fifth now.
lol im in sixth and had armpit hair since fourth, grew hair you-know-where in 3rd and in 5th got discharge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back