Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg omg omg it like BURNS when i pee!!am i like going to die???reaply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol your not gonna die.

Burning during urination can occur for various reasons including various sexually transmitted diseases, bladder conditions, urethral conditions and other causes of urethritis. You might have a UTI.

Well if you haven't had discharge yet i think it might be a while until you get it
Sweet! Could anyone tell me how long could it be until I get my period? :lol:

For those who didn't see- I'm 11, and haven't had any discharage yet! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... It depends. I haven't gotten mine yet either and I don't wanna... eew!

Sweet! Could anyone tell me how long could it be until I get my period? :rolleyes: For those who didn't see- I'm 11, and haven't had any discharage yet! :wub:
Between 10-14 as I understand it. Sometimes older, sometimes younger.

This is alittle random but...
on person said that discharge smells like beer,

Mine smells like B.O. :lol:
Lol. xP

My discharge doesn't really have a smell.... o_O

Sweet! Could anyone tell me how long could it be until I get my period? :eek: For those who didn't see- I'm 11, and haven't had any discharage yet! :D
There are a whole number of factors other than discharge that affect when you will get your period. Remember that some girls don't get discharge until after they start menstruate (although that is not the usual case).

Have a look on this comprehensive guide as to the Female Stages of Puberty. This will give you a rough idea where you are and what ages things happen "on average".

I heard that periods could be had up to 3 months apart when U first get them. That happen 2 any of yall? Cuz a while ago I had barely any discharge, but still some. I haven't had any 4 awhile. But I'm not 100% sure it was discharge. It was pinkish red trickles and it washed out.

I think I mentioned to someone I would post something along the lines of, 'Do pap smears become less awkward after the first one.'

For me, it did. I had my second one today. It was kinda awkward, but for the most part it wasn't too bad. I joked and laughed a lot with the doctor and nurse. It was kind of amusing.

I am 10 and i don't have my period yet.... is that not normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is perfectly normal. im 12 and i don't thats normal too. its not "abnormal" until your 16-17 and you haven't gotten it yet.

OK....well i herd it depends when your mother got it so i probably will get it at 15.....if that is true.

no. your body is not your mom's. you will get it when your body is ready. i got it when i was 11 and my mom got her's a lot later. she was shocked when i told her.

Education, you'll learn about puberty sooner or later XP

AND I dont really like when thy father makes fun of me when my mom tells me to put the Pads in thy room, dont you?

Education, you'll learn about puberty sooner or later XP
AND I dont really like when thy father makes fun of me when my mom tells me to put the Pads in thy room, dont you?
My big brother does that! He calls me a sick'o and he doesn't evan know what the pads are for! (He see's the yellow paper that I have to take off)

My big brother does that! He calls me a sick'o and he doesn't evan know what the pads are for! (He see's the yellow paper that I have to take off)
Just think of it this way, at least your not gonna have "wet dreams" LoL

Anyway, if you haven't got your period yet, don't worry it's normal. The only time you should be worrying is when your 16 or 17 and haven't had it yet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back