Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*

I thought I was gonna die from lack of chocolate! (because I'm still on my period, I have it as we speak) and I ALWAYS get chocolate cravings. Nothing personal.

I actually like being a girl. Because guys have a lot of puberty stuff they have to go through. It must be painful for their penises to get all hard while there on dates.

Just watch language please :D

-Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like being a girl. Because guys have a lot of puberty sh*t they have to go through. It must be painful for their penises to get all hard while there on dates.
lol, i agree

I just recently was on my period.How I knew?I woke up at 2 a.m.(went to bed at 12)and I had really bad cramps!+my back hurted.I told my dad(bad idea)My stomach hurt.He told me to lie on my stomach.I did, but then my back hurt!I'm not trying to scare anyone but I never had it hurt like that!(I had school the next day and I fell in gym and had to go home.)

This topic is becoming very dfficult to tell if I already posted so I will post again.

I have not hade my period yet. My docter said I still have like 2 years till I do, so I am not worring :D

No, a painful erection is usually a sign of abnormality. When I say abnormality, I mean that there is something wrong such as infection or the erection itself is not a result of sexual arousal or stimulation.

For the average male in good health... an erection can only really be painful if it occurs at an inappropriate time and is noticed... that pain is called... embarassment! :rolleyes:

This topic is becoming very dfficult to tell if I already posted so I will post again.I have not hade my period yet. My docter said I still have like 2 years till I do, so I am not worring :wub:
You're lucky. You should enjoy the time you have right now without your period! ;]

I thought that for guys erections hurt (from my friend's brother's point of view, that is) and my friend said that.
Erections don`t hurt...I`m pretty sure they don`t

You're lucky. You should enjoy the time you have right now without your period! ;]
aww thanks, yep I am deffinitly enjoying it. LOL! One of the friends who nis two years older than me (7th grade) doesn't know anything about puberty. And when they watch the video her mom always gets her out of it. And her mom doesn't want her to know about it. Now she is asking me all about puberty what do I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
aww thanks, yep I am deffinitly enjoying it. LOL! On of the friends who nis two years older than me (7th grade) doesn't know anything about puberty. And when they watch the video her mom always gets her out of it. And her mom doesn't want her to know about it. Now she is asking me all about puberty what do I do?
You should repsect her mom's decision.

She DOES need to know sometime, but I don't think it's up to you.

If her mom doesn't want her to know- don't tell her- unless it's happening to her.

You could go to a counselor and she might be able to help your friend- and her mom.

aww thanks, yep I am deffinitly enjoying it. LOL! On of the friends who nis two years older than me (7th grade) doesn't know anything about puberty. And when they watch the video her mom always gets her out of it. And her mom doesn't want her to know about it. Now she is asking me all about puberty what do I do?
Seriously, your friend's mom needs to chillout. Everybody has to learn about it someday. She's making her child clueless about her body and how it changes and that's bad! Once her period comes, she won't know anything.. her mom will have to tell her by then.

Just say: "I'm younger than you.. I shouldn't know any better! Just ask your mom if you could get a taught a little more about puberty. Tell her why you need to and want to learn more about it."

-pp :D

Seriously, your friend's mom needs to chillout. Everybody has to learn about it someday. She's making her child clueless about her body and how it changes and that's bad! Once her period comes, she won't know anything.. her mom will have to tell her by then.
Just say: "I'm younger than you.. I shouldn't know any better! Just ask your mom if you could get a taught a little more about puberty. Tell her why you need to and want to learn more about it."

-pp :p
Yeah and I wanna add something to that -

7th grade or around age 13 is the time where girls bodies are changing most, so why not ask parents about their bodies? If a girls mom refuses to and she's around 13, that's bad because when the girl begins menstruating, she won't know what's going on and won't be able to ask her mom. That isn't good.

I haven't got it yet.

Don't know when I'm gonna get it but unfortunately it will happen sooner or later. It's kinda scary to think about it. But I know a lot of stuff about it because I did some research on kidshealth.

I probably won't be able to handle the pain too well so I hope we always have heat packs and pain killers in the house when I do get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back