Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got it yet.
Don't know when I'm gonna get it but unfortunately it will happen sooner or later. It's kinda scary to think about it. But I know a lot of stuff about it because I did some research on kidshealth.

I probably won't be able to handle the pain too well so I hope we always have heat packs and pain killers in the house when I do get it
Ditto.

is it normal for me to start getting pubic hair when 8, armpit hair when 10, breasts when 10, and discharge when 10, and now im twelve and i don't have my peroid!

Yeah. You'll have your period when it's time. I got pubes way before my period. And I always had boobs o_o'

Last edited by a moderator:
is it normal for me to start getting pubic hair when 8, armpit hair when 10, breasts when 10, and discharge when 10, and now im twelve and i don't have my peroid!
Sounds to me like you are on track... in fact you are practically textbook! :(

Check out: Puberty Stages of Development in Females - it will show you the approximate ages when the various stages of development commence. You will find that menstruation is generally the last thing to start. :unsure:

X.x My sister told me something pretty gross. On the bus, this 8th grader Emily said that Adam (a guy on my bus) wears guy jeans now instead of girl jeans because he is erectile disfunctional(sp?) which means that a guy can't get an erection. And my older sister said "I've gotten erections too". Then Adam said, "But you're a girl." My sister said right back "What about my clit?" Adam threw up, i think. :8
Oh yeah it was something else. I kinda 4got most of the story. Kat E told me again, and here's how it goes

Emily: Hey Katie, did u know Adam's erectile disfunctional? He can't take a poo anymore. That sucks.

Kat E: No, if he can't take a poo then he's constipated. If he's erectile disfunctional he can't get an erection.

Adam: How would you know? You're a girl!

Kat E: Girls can have erections. Clitoral erections, that is.

*Edited - language police*

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat E: No, if he can't take a crap then he's constipated. If he's erectile disfunctional he can't get an erection.Adam: How would you know? You're a girl!

Kat E: Girls can have erections. Clitoral erections, that is.
They can? o_O

They can? o_O
They can what?

Do you mean "Girls can get a clitoral erection?"

Then, yes.

Bellsprout explained this on page 159. I'll quote it for ya.

I am not sure how best to explain this but the clitoris is the female equivalent of the male penis. Basically, at foetus level, everyone starts out as female but as time goes on, those with XY chromosomes change developmental path to become male. If you are a boy, then then what would have been the clitoris if your were a girl instead grows into a penis. Basically, both organs are a group of highly stimulatable nerve endings and upon arousal both become engorged with blood and erect. As the clitoris is closer to the size of a pea (with some variation), when we say it erect, it just means that it is swollen and more pronounced than anything else. Obviously, because something that is more nodular rather than cylindrical can't actually be "erected" by true definition in the way that a penis can. :furawatchi:
Does that kind of make sense???

Ruby:

Bra[SIZE=14pt]☻[/SIZE]

Pubes[SIZE=14pt]○[/SIZE]

Armpit[SIZE=14pt]○[/SIZE]

Period[SIZE=14pt]○[/SIZE]

I'm 10.

[SIZE=14pt]☻[/SIZE]=have it

[SIZE=14pt]○[/SIZE]=don't have it

They can what?
Do you mean "Girls can get a clitoral erection?"

Then, yes.

Bellsprout explained this on page 159. I'll quote it for ya.
oh, i get it :rolleyes:

well, i got mine just this month (im a first timer!) and yah. i just got mine today (i dont think u need to know that) but its actually good to know when ur gonna get it! a average girl gets it when ur 12 1/2. and atleast every 25 days but i got mine 4 days early. it lasts for a few days (about a week) and it doesnt hurt but it feels extremly gross! the cramps kinda hurt but u can take vitamin c so it doesnt hurt. But anyways..hope i helped someway! ^_^

I know my neighbor said she was having all cramps and stuff. At the time I didn't know about periods. Then I herd about it months later and rememberd it. And I was like "Ohhhh."

how does a girl know if theyre having a clitoral erection. Please someone answer my question.

how does a girl know if theyre having a clitoral erection. Please someone answer my question.
I am not sure how best to explain this but the clitoris is the female equivalent of the male penis. Basically, at foetus level, everyone starts out as female but as time goes on, those with XY chromosomes change developmental path to become male. If you are a boy, then then what would have been the clitoris if your were a girl instead grows into a penis. Basically, both organs are a group of highly stimulatable nerve endings and upon arousal both become engorged with blood and erect. As the clitoris is closer to the size of a pea (with some variation), when we say it erect, it just means that it is swollen and more pronounced than anything else. Obviously, because something that is more nodular rather than cylindrical can't actually be "erected" by true definition in the way that a penis can. :eek:

I am not sure how best to explain this but the clitoris is the female equivalent of the male penis. Basically, at foetus level, everyone starts out as female but as time goes on, those with XY chromosomes change developmental path to become male. If you are a boy, then then what would have been the clitoris if your were a girl instead grows into a penis. Basically, both organs are a group of highly stimulatable nerve endings and upon arousal both become engorged with blood and erect. As the clitoris is closer to the size of a pea (with some variation), when we say it erect, it just means that it is swollen and more pronounced than anything else. Obviously, because something that is more nodular rather than cylindrical can't actually be "erected" by true definition in the way that a penis can. :D
Aah. I see. :D

O_O
I did not know that

and why does this happen?
Ditto.

The guys on my bus said that girls couldn't do that...

Wow, I actualy know something they don't. o.0

Weird.

I'm not about to explain it to them though! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back