Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont hav my period yet...im only 7. wat is a normal age 2 get ur periodd

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure how best to explain this but the clitoris is the female equivalent of the male penis. Basically, at foetus level, everyone starts out as female but as time goes on, those with XY chromosomes change developmental path to become male. If you are a boy, then then what would have been the clitoris if your were a girl instead grows into a penis. Basically, both organs are a group of highly stimulatable nerve endings and upon arousal both become engorged with blood and erect. As the clitoris is closer to the size of a pea (with some variation), when we say it erect, it just means that it is swollen and more pronounced than anything else. Obviously, because something that is more nodular rather than cylindrical can't actually be "erected" by true definition in the way that a penis can. :)
Does that kind of make sense???
Yeah a clit just gets sensitive, not realyl erect.

Best way to know if you're having this usually is it feels warmer down there, tingly sometimes when aroused.

i dont hav my period yet...im only 7. wat is a normal age 2 get ur periodd
It varies between girls. Some are early, some are late, some are average. For example, I was late, I got mine when I was 14 and a half, whereas my little sister was early, she got hers when she was 10 and a half.

my friend knows this girl that got her period at 6 1/2!! you try explaining to a 6yr old what to do and whats going on 'down there'! lol :p :( ;) :angry:
You think that's bizarre? Imagine if she got pregnant at 7 o_O;;;

There actually is documented info I found online once msn.com showed of a girl of about 6-7 years who got pregnant a long time ago and lived (as well as the baby).

I happened to get my first Period.. at the WORST of times! :(

I was only 11 years old when I got it. It was very unexpected.

I was on a Vacation in Toronto, CAN ,& we were changing into our bathing suits to go to "Paramount Canada's Wonderland"'s

Waterpark. I was very excited to get there!

I immediately looked down and saw a big bloody mess-

it was crazy! & when my Mom found out, she made a huge scene about it- everyone knew that I had just gotten my Period!

For me, it was VERY embarrasing-I have always been an early bloomer.

My mom immediately said that I wasn't able to swim, unless

I was willing to try a tampon. ( & I wasn't willing to do that at my young age)

I wasn't able to do anything for the whole day.

My cramps have always been that bad.

And here I am, 4 years later.

I may still get horrible cramps & have an unpleasantly

heavy flow, but It's Au Naturelle

When you're feeling under the weather with cramps, headaches & sore stomachs, take a nice, relaxing bath.

When I have a heavy flow, I sleep with a black towel over

the matress (Just in case!) , & have a hot water bottle beside me.

If that still doesn't help, ask your Parents to give you a pain killer, such as Tylenol or Advil.

Remember, not EVERYONE gets their Period as difficult as other people (like me, for example) may. :angry:

**UrItChI**

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a girl from Peru who got pregnant at 5!!!
how is it that these 'under aged girls' know how to "make babies"? its all a little suspicious if you asked me. i know this person who works in a hospital and she said the youngest they ever delivered was 12 years old.

how is it that these 'under aged girls' know how to "make babies"? its all a little suspicious if you asked me. i know this person who works in a hospital and she said the youngest they ever delivered was 12 years old.
It does happen in rare cases.

Look on google.

It's called rape.

I heard somewhere a couple years back that a girl had her period when she was just born. And I mean JUST. o_O Only a couple months after being born. She ended up having a baby when she was six.........weird.

Love, Tgd

I heard somewhere a couple years back that a girl had her period when she was just born. And I mean JUST. o_O Only a couple months after being born. She ended up having a baby when she was six.........weird.
Love, Tgd
I heard that too actualy.

One of my friends said she was fully developed but was only a baby.

I didn't believe her though.

Maybe it was real. It would be hard to be that girl- a baby at six!

Wow... o.0

Love, Tgd
Whoa... freaky o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back