Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that too actualy.One of my friends said she was fully developed but was only a baby.

I didn't believe her though.

Maybe it was real. It would be hard to be that girl- a baby at six!

Wow... o.0
She was fully developed. It happens when you reach a certin body fat percentage, she had her period at a young age. Here is somthing about it. I hope it helped :( .

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
someone said about 2 pages ago that it is about average to get your period when 12 and a half. IM 12 1/2! woot! i think i willl get it soon...

someone said about 2 pages ago that it is about average to get your period when 12 and a half. IM 12 1/2! woot! i think i willl get it soon...
Not nessacarily. You have to have a certain amount of body fat to get it.

i don't have that much body fat, but i have EVERYTHING else. (even the moodiness.)

I didn't think 'fatness' (xP I didn't know how else to say it) had anything to do when you get your period.

It has to do with the brain sending a signal to your ovaries and a special gland. We learned about it in Health class. The brain sends the message to the gland and the ovaries in a girl that says, "I'm ready to become a women!" and thats when puburty begins. You will start noticing discharge in your underhwere, you will become smellier and sweatier, breasts will enlarge, ect. Getting your period just means that you can now have a baby. You get your period because the body has to flush away the lining of blood that holds the un-fertilized egg. If the egg is fertilized, then the baby begins to grow and you stop having your period.

Are you sure that your weight has anything to do with it?

Love, Tgd

Are you sure that your weight has anything to do with it?
Well, my mom said that you have to have a certain amount of body fat to get it. Maybe shes wrong....

Well, my mom said that you have to have a certain amount of body fat to get it. Maybe shes wrong....
*shrugs* Who knows? Well, the doctors probably do. :wacko:

Learning about all this in health class was quite interesting....yet, some people were acting real immature about it. <.<

Love, Tgd

Last edited by a moderator:
*shrugs* Who knows? Well, the doctors probably do. :wacko:
Learning about all this in health class was quite interesting....yet, some people were acting real immature about it. <.<

Love, Tgd
I KNOW!

It's SO annoying.

They are just insucure about it.

I HATE going to the doctor for this reason- 'You aren't developing' and 'You're too short for your age'and 'Why aren't you eating?'.

>.> I HATE the doctors office! I despise it so much it's not een funny. x[

someone said BMI (BODY MASS INDEX) had something to do with it. (so your "big" enough and "developed" enough to get it. by the time you get your period you should have breasts, and hips, which would add to your "weight" which might be what they mean.)

someone said BMI (BODY MASS INDEX) had something to do with it. (so your "big" enough and "developed" enough to get it. by the time you get your period you should have breasts, and hips, which would add to your "weight" which might be what they mean.)
That's what I was thinking.

The girls who have their period seem to be a little bigger because they are developing [not saying fat]. That makes sence now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back