Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People. Why is a guy on this topic! Kind of nasty if you ask me!
Nasty?

Um no, not nasty.

Guys need to know this stuff too you know.

You can be totaly ignorant of the opposite gender forever. :/

Dude I was talking about you! You're a guy! And you are a perve!
Dude I'M NOT A DUDE!

So watch your mouth.

Please be more mature and make sure you know who and what you are talking about when you post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh, getting a little personal here.Well, I'm turning 11 in June and I have NOT started yet.I am going to start soon though.And does it hurt to put a tampon in???

Please reply ASAP.PLEASE CAUSE I'M STARTIN' SOON!!!

Ohhhh, getting a little personal here.Well, I'm turning 11 in June and I have NOT started yet.I am going to start soon though.And does it hurt to put a tampon in???Please reply ASAP.PLEASE CAUSE I'M  STARTIN' SOON!!!
I have no experience with them [yet] but if you put them in right it won't hurt at all.

;]

And actualy, if you think about it, this isn't personal as of it happens to every girl.

Ohhhh, getting a little personal here.Well, I'm turning 11 in June and I have NOT started yet.I am going to start soon though.And does it hurt to put a tampon in???Please reply ASAP.PLEASE CAUSE I'M  STARTIN' SOON!!!
It does not hurt. B) It only hurts when you put them in the wrong way.

But I would suggest using pads for the first couple of years.

i dont hav my period yet...im only 7. wat is a normal age 2 get ur periodd
Off topic: wow, 7- you're probarly the youngest person on TT! :wub:

Anyway, going back on topic, aged between 9 and 15. Usually around my age, but I still don't have mine. :rolleyes: I'll be 12 in July.

People. Why is a guy on this topic! Kind of nasty if you ask me!
Tamaw/pants is *cough* a girl.*cough* Please don't say anything if you don't know for sure.

Love, Tgd

When your too thin I think your periods stop like the size 0 models don't have periods I don't think. Some people don't develop breasts till after they start their periods. I only started to put on weight and grow breasts, hips etc after I started my periods. I was really thin before I started - probably too thin but in the last 3 years or so I gained some weight so now i'm still slim [because i'm tall] but i'm not underweight anymore :D

Off topic: wow, 7- you're probarly the youngest person on TT! :eek: Anyway, going back on topic, aged between 9 and 15. Usually around my age, but I still don't have mine. :D I'll be 12 in July.
yeh probably im the youngest 0n this site

thx

I am 11 no mean to be gross but I have NOT developed breasts yet.I am about to start my period though.Kinda scary cause I heard about cramps and cause you can start at any time so I'm scared I will have blood on my pants at school and everyone will know that I started.

I HATE going to the doctor for this reason- 'You aren't developing' and 'You're too short for your age'and 'Why aren't you eating?'.

>.> I HATE the doctors office! I despise it so much it's not een funny. x[
maybe im a freak or something but im 5 ft and 11 " at 12 is that narmal lol i dont no sigh IM A FREAK lol whatever just whana no IM ALMOST 6 FT AHHHHHHHHH IM GOING TO BE 10000000000000000000 FEET TALL AND SWISH PEOPLE NOOOOOOOO lol srry for the off topicness

maybe im a freak or something but im 5 ft and 11 " at 12 is that narmal lol i dont no sigh IM A FREAK lol whatever just whana no IM ALMOST 6 FT AHHHHHHHHH IM GOING TO BE 10000000000000000000 FEET TALL AND SWISH PEOPLE NOOOOOOOO lol srry for the off topicness
No worries. My friend is 5ft 9. LOL

Me, on the other hand, am 12 (soon to be thirteen). I am only 4ft 9in but I am okay with it. My mom says that I'll grow up to be petite. I am a tiny bit underwieght and well... very unfortunatly not developed (no boobs and such lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back