Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in puberty!!!!Oliy hair,pimple and blackheads,odar!And my brest are growing and i'm getting taller!I'm 5 ft.in an half!And i'm 84-97 ibs!

BTW-Happy Palm Sunday and Happy April Fools Day!

You must be tiny!!! I'm 5' 3" And I weigh 109 pounds! I'm really slender too! It might be just because I've got hips and a butt along with a chest... lucky. I've got pimples too. >.<

Yeah it's when sperm comes out of your penis - Usually it does that from a wet dream or sex or if you 'pleasure yourself'.
We watched ''THE MOVIE''On Friday!!!!OMG!It was sick caus we saw the Vagina!!!!And we also saw that if a Male Sperm fertillizes the womens egg,The woman will become pregnat!And the person that fertillized the egg is the father!!!!We got Deoderent,Pads,and a little book!OMG IT WAS DESGUSTING!

We watched ''THE MOVIE''On Friday!!!!OMG!It was sick caus we saw the Vagina!!!!And we also saw that if a Male Sperm fertillizes the womens egg,The woman will become pregnat!And the person that fertillized the egg is the father!!!!We got Deoderent,Pads,and a little book!OMG IT WAS DESGUSTING!
Oh god. >.<

Well, you've got to learn that stuff someday.

Ew, poor you. As for the topic yes I have gotten it, it does not hurt for me, I only get realy tiny cramps. Sometimes it comes as a suprise, I remember one time I was at my Tae Kwon Do class and you have to were white pants, and well you guess what happened, I didn't know untill I got Home.

That doesn't make it true. I was skinny when I started and I was about 14 when I did [i always forget]. All my friends started before me [except from one] and all of them are bigger than me. Everyone is different it just depends on the person.
thats what i'm saying, it has nothing to do with weight

Well I am 12 1/2 as you know. But I am going through puberty (I think) and I have a tiny bit of pubic hair and I have tiny little specks of hair in my arm pits! And alot of discharge and should I have pimples? I dont! I have only had 3 sense I turned 9. I am 5 "4. And I weigh 95 pounds. Is this sound right? Plz reply! I need some info!?

Well I am 12 1/2 as you know. But I am going through puberty (I think) and I have a tiny bit of pubic hair and I have tiny little specks of hair in my arm pits! And alot of discharge and should I have pimples? I dont! I have only had 3 sense I turned 9. I am 5 "4. And I weigh 95 pounds. Is this sound right? Plz reply! I need some info!?
you are almost the same as me but i got my period. if pimples are your worry, its probably cause you wash ur face and/or take showers frequently that u don't have one

Opps mistake I am only 12 not 12 1/2. lol. Okay. But ya. I am GLAD I dont have pimples but I have little bumps on my face they are WAY tiny and some of my friends have them but they are really weird! I heard from my cuz you get them from cleaning you're face too good! Maybe I should stop! I just wake up and get dressed and then I get a wash cloth and wash my face and then put lotion on it. And when I am in the shower I put this white cleanser on it! But anyways! Well I have a really bad sun burn right now! Sorry for getting off topic! Wont happen again. But ya. Does anyone have any tips for me about puberty and skin?

On Skin - My boyfriend used to have bad acne [well not bad] but he had some. The doctors gave him some tablets for it but I think he used some toothpaste and then washed his face properly - he does that twice a day and his skin is alot better now. But he usually gets spots when he shaves so he tries not to shave as much. Maybe it's different for boys and girls.

I don't get spots except for once every so often but I use Cleanser, Moisturiser and Toner on my face in the morning and night. But I didn't get spots before I started doing that but when I do get the 1 every so often it goes alot faster ;D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back